Thursday, September 18th, 2014
Gilt.com is about to launch its Semi-Annual Stroll in Style event, and they’re giving Parents and American Baby readers an exclusive opportunity to get in the door before the event officially begins on Monday, September 22.
With steals on Stokke strollers, BabyBjörn baby carriers, Danzo diaper bags, and Aden + Anais swaddles, you’ll want to get in early! And for every purchase made in the Stroll in Style event, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Children’s Health Fund.
- Two-Stroller Minimum “If you’re gearing up for baby, you’ll need two strollers: One for short trips or when you’re traveling, and one for strolling longer distances. The first should be super-light and easy to fold — Maclaren is a favorite here — and the second should be sturdy and easy to maneuver, like Stokke, with its taller frame and comfortable seat.”
- The #1 Must-Have for Babies “Every baby needs an Aden + Anais blanket, and it will likely be your most utilized item. It’s perfect for swaddling, for tummy time, for shading your baby from the sun, and more. Plus, the beloved brand now makes even more essentials like bibs and buntings.”
- The Baby Carrier “Having a carrier is super helpful when you’re out and about, especially when you have more than one child and need to be hands-free! One of my favorites — and of many celeb parents too – is by BabyBjörn. Their carriers are ergonomically correct, incredibly comfortable, inward and outward facing, and can be used from birth to age 3.”
Here’s an example of the discounts in the Stroll in Style event:
- Danzo Hobo Diaper Bag- GILT Price: $150, Original Retail: $295
- BabyBjorn Baby Carrier- GILT Price: $80, Original Retail: $100
- Wifi Baby Camera- GILT Price: $205, Original Retail: $260
- Britax USA Agile 2013 Stroller- GILT Price: $179, Original Retail: $250
- JJ Cole Urban BundleMe Infant- GILT Price: $42, Original Retail: $59.95
Get Ready, Get Set, SHOP!
And watch this video for more tips on how to buy baby gear on a budget.
Add a Comment