Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011
Now girls can design their own clothes and wear them, too! If there’s a future fashionista living at your house, you’ll want to check out our sister magazine’s new site that allows girls to create and wear their own clothing designs. Family Circle teamed up with Fashionplaytes.com to offer an online studio where girls can design clothes, then buy their unique creations.
How it works:
1. Pick your favorite among dresses, jackets, skirts, and more.
2. Design it: choose from hundreds of items to customize your choice with ribbon, rhinestones, appliqués, and more. You can even design your own label.
3. Order it: Your clothes will be shipped directly to you within weeks.
Read more about girls’ fashion and style on Parents.com:
- The Essentials: Jeans, Jackets, and Shoes
- Two Sweet Hairstyles for Girls
- Clothing Crafts: Make New Duds from Old Things