Friday, July 11th, 2014
Even if a trip to the City of Lights isn’t on the horizon, you and your kiddos can still celebrate Bastille Day stateside with these festive outfits! Click the images to shop.
This sundress featuring a Parisian streetscape is très très chic and perfect for the humid July weather. ($24, Kohl’s)
Bon voyage, Baby! We have no doubt that your enfant is up for a rendezvous at the Eiffel Tower anytime. Let him lead the way! ($26, Land of Nod)
This black tank is funky and will allow her to brush up on her vocab–voilà! ($13, H & M)
For the cutie who can’t get enough of French cuisine, a macaron-themed one-piece by Spunky Stork. ($22, Shop Vault)
Bisou, bisou! This DKNY dress is a perfect choice for that upcoming summer soirée. ($56, Belk)
He’ll look adorable wearing this traditional Breton striped shirt while lazing in the jardin. ($28, Boden)
Looking to add a little Genevieve or Charlotte to your pack? Check out more French baby name options here!
Add a Comment
bastille day, belk, Boden, breton, djny, eiffel tower, france, french, h and m, Kohl's, land of nod, Paris, shop vault, spunky stork | Categories:
GoodyBlog, Shopping & Gear
Wednesday, January 15th, 2014
It may be chillier than usual lately, but that’s nothing a cute jacket or a warm sweater can’t fix for your kid! Check out this week’s amazing deals on clothing from Boden, Rothchild Kids, Cookie’s and more. For you, saving anywhere from 20% – 50% off purchases is sure to give you the warm and fuzzies.
1. Boden. 20% off Orders $135 or More + Free Shipping (Coupon code: U210). Expires 02/03/2014.
2. My Little Jules. 50% off Pre-Orders Over $50 (Coupon code: PREORDER50). Limited time offer.
3. Rothchild Kids. 50% off your entire purchase (Coupon code: clear50). Limited time offer.
4. Ruum American Kid’s Wear. 30% off your entire purchase (Coupon code: 5258). Limited time offer.
5. Cookie’s. $10 off Orders $100 or More + Free Shipping (Coupon code: LSFFONET). Expires 02/27/2014.
This post contains affiliate links.
Add a Comment
Wednesday, November 27th, 2013
Boden. OshKosh. Carter’s. Oh my! Pick up some of the hottest names in kids’ fashion this week – at up to half the price off!
- Boden. 25% Off All Orders + Free Shipping (No code needed). Expires 12/13/2013.
- OshKosh B’gosh. 50% Off All Orders (No code needed). Expires 12/01/2013.
- Carter’s. Black Friday Sale: 50% Off Online & In-Store Orders (No code needed) Expires 12/01/2013.
- Kids Footlocker. 15% Off All Orders (Coupon code: LKS1NM46). Expires 11/30/2013.
- Kohl’s. Get $15 Kohl’s Cash For Every $50 Spent (No code needed). Expires 12/01/2013.
This post contains affiliate links
Add a Comment
Thursday, August 9th, 2012
Babies don’t go back to school, but that doesn’t mean your tiny person couldn’t use some new fall clothes. Since I’m clothes-shopping for my biggies this month, I have the itch to blog about brands I’ve loved since they were small, starting with Mini Boden. It’s a Web site and a catalog out of England, run by Johnnie Boden, a dad.
Their stuff isn’t the cheapest, but it is very well-made. I’d compare it to Gap quality. It’s got a British design flair, with a lot of sweet plaids, darling appliques, and pretty trims. A pack of five different, thick, long-sleeved bodysuits like the ones shown here is $46. If you sign up for their emails, you’ll get a free-shipping offer what seems like every few weeks, which saves you a $10 charge.
PS although it’s much more fun to buy baby clothes, you should know that Boden also makes maternity clothes. We use their $34 leggings in a lot of our maternity fashion shoots. They’re soft and silky and I’m not too ashamed to say that maybe, just maybe, some of us wear them when we aren’t pregnant too.
Whether you need baby clothes, maternity clothes, big-kid clothes or something for your guy, I think you’d be happy with anything from Boden. To make it easier, I’ve begged the Boden folks to give one fortunate poster a $100 giftcard. (You’re welcome!) Leave a comment, up to one a day, anytime from now until the end of the day on Wednesday, August 15th. We’ll randomly pick one post for the $100 giftcard. You can read the full rules here. Goody luck!
Add a Comment