Thursday, December 6th, 2012
Through the years, our readers have submitted questions to Parents through the Ask Our Experts page, asking how to prepare for birth, how to breastfeed babies, how to potty train toddlers, and more.
In-between frequently asked questions about pregnancy and picky eating, our readers have also asked some surprising questions. We’ve chosen nine of the most unexpected ones and highlighted them below.
- Is cliff diving dangerous while pregnant?
- Does marijuana affect a baby in the womb?
- How harmful is third-hand smoke?
- Is my child too old to shower with me?
- Should alcohol be served at Little League games?
- What’s with my weird dreams during and after pregnancy?
- How do I tell my daughter that I am not her biological dad?
- Should I be concerned about my grandson’s bright green stools?
- How can I get my 3-year-old daughter to outgrow breastfeeding?
If you have a question, don’t forget to submit it on our Ask the Experts page.
Image: FAQ word on background via ShuttestockAdd a Comment