Wanted: Beauty Product Testers!
For an upcoming issue, Parents is looking for moms with children under the age of 10 to test out new beauty products in the following categories: facial skin care, body skin care, hair, and makeup.
If you are interested, send an e-mail with “Mom Tester 2014” in the subject line to email@example.com by January 22nd, 2014. Please include the following information:
2. E-mail address
3. Mailing address
4. Age of your child(ren)
5. Your hair type (curly, wavy, straight; thick, thin)
6. Your skin type (dry, oily, combination)
7. Do you color your hair? (highlights count!)
8. Would you be willing to color your hair at home?
9. Do you have stretch marks?
10. Do you have cellulite?
11. Do you wear body sunscreen on a daily basis?
12. Please refer to the chart below and list the number that most closely matches your skin tone.
Sorry, but you are not eligible if you:
- Are currently pregnant or are planning to become pregnant by May 2014
- Live outside the U.S.
- Receive mail at a P.O. Box
Also, you cannot be allergic to ingredients commonly found in cosmetics (i.e. fragrance), and must be willing to test products that don’t promote themselves as “natural” or “organic.”
We look forward to hearing from you!
Image: Three young women applying makeup via Shutterstock
Add a Comment