Best Deals for the Week Across the Web
By Savings.com Editor Susan Yoo-Lee
Starting this month clothing retailers are showing off their biggest and brightest deals of the year. We’ve compiled the best of the best for all of your kids’ clothing needs:
- Save 20% on your purchase over $40 at OshKosh B’Gosh. They have sizes from newborn to 12 years of age. Use coupon code OKBGCODE. Expires 11/30/2013.
- Head over to Carter’s for a variety of styles for your newborn to 7-year-old and save 20% on your order over $40. Use coupon code CARTCODE. Expires 11/30/2013.
- Have you seen all the cute kid’s clothing from Cynthia Rowley, Ted Baker and Sally Miller at JCPenney? Right now, you can save $20 on your purchase over $100. Use coupon code GOLD. Expires 11/9/2013.
- From basic tees to your Sunday best, Ruum American Kid’s Wear has it all. They have an amazing sale going on that includes slashing prices up to 76%, but for a limited time you can save an additional 20% off those already discounted prices. Items start as low as $2.39. Use coupon code 1222. Expires 11/16/2013.
- The Children’s Place is many parents’ go-to store, and now you can save 15% off your entire purchase. Use coupon code SAVINGS2013. Expires 12/31/2013.
This post contains affiliate linksAdd a Comment