American Baby Bests: Vote for Second Snooze Spots and Activity Seats!

With all the sleeping and diaper-changing you do, you probably have a resting spot for your baby beyond the crib; a little snooze spot in the living room or your own bedroom. If you love it, vote for it below! Also on this week’s poll: Who makes the best activity seat for a baby that likes to sit up and play? When you’re done voting, leave a comment below telling us why you like each product for the chance to win a $250 gift card. You can also skip right to comments and give us a write-in candidate!

Tags: | Categories: GoodyBlog

1. by Sana

On April 1, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Love Graco products. The Graco pack N play is easy to setup, easy to pack up, very sturdy, fairly light and seemingly the most comfortable…use it for changing, napping (has soothing sound and vibration options) and playing my LO!

We received the Summer Infant Super Seat as a present but have not had the opportunity to use it as of yet. I’m looking forward to using the infant support seat on my LO soon!

2. by Michelle

On April 3, 2013 at 5:12 pm

Do you take write-in votes. The best second sleep spot, by far in my opinion, is the Guava Family GoCrib.

3. by Jamie

On April 4, 2013 at 11:16 am

I absolutely love my Safety First play yard and the summer infant seat. I have 5 month old twins and those two items are my most used by far. Very user friendly. The play yard is big enough for them both to sleep in, which is huge because they hate being away from each other. The summer infant seat does well at supporting them and they love being able to look around at everything.

4. by Marissa D

On April 4, 2013 at 11:23 am

I love the Fisher Price rock n play sleeper its so easy to take everywhere and the baby can nap easily without having to have a big packnplay or crib. I also love the jumparoo it allows the baby to play and stay occupied on his own for a lil while, while you get tings done in home.

5. by Jenny

On April 4, 2013 at 11:28 am

Loved the Fisher Price Rock and Play Sleeper. Wish my baby was still able to fit in it. She slept so soundly. Wish they it with my other two children.
    My little one has the doodle bug around we go. We haven’t used it yet but I bought it before she was born because I knew she had to have it. :)

6. by hailey

On April 4, 2013 at 11:28 am

sleep rocker is great! much smaller then a bassinet and my daughter just loves it! im able to fold it up and take it anywhere! the jumperoo is just amazing… keeps my kids busy for hours!

7. by Kylie jo bryant

On April 4, 2013 at 11:30 am

My son loves his Evenflo play yard. That is his second sleep spot. sometimes its hard to get him to sleep in his own bed because he loves it so much ( a habit I will have to break lol)
    His favorite activity seat is the super seat, he has a bouncer but the seat allows him to play in place and rest his tiny legs and mommy can get some house and school work done while baby plays!

8. by Cristian

On April 4, 2013 at 11:44 am

I like the rock n play sleeper bc it helps my lil one who has acid reflux! This momma can get sleep bc of it! I also like the little ensteins jumper bc it keeps my lil one busy using all of his skills while I clean!!! :)

9. by Bethany A

On April 4, 2013 at 11:55 am

I like the Ingenuity playard because it is easy to clean. My daughter had the Fischer Price jumperoo and loved it.

10. by lottie

On April 4, 2013 at 11:57 am

I love the graco pack and play. my son sleeps in it during the day when he isn’t in his crib. It also easier to change him on the changing table attached to the play pen then in his room. My son loves the activity seat and the bounce bounce baby activity center. These products I mention are truly a life saver on entertaining my little one.

11. by Shay Wagner

On April 4, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Amelia loves her rock n play by Fisher Price. She was a preemie and that is the only thing she would fit in properly that wouldn’t swallow her up.

12. by Brittney Miller

On April 4, 2013 at 12:45 pm

I LOVE the jumperoo for my daughter Brea. She gets so excited when we put her in it because she gets to stand up on her own and bouce around while playiing with all the fun toys. It gives her time to herself and me time to clean and pick up the house.

13. by Nancy

On April 4, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Our baby boy loves sleeping in his Graco pack n play. We love that its easy to pack up and take anywhere.

We bought the Bright Starts bounce bounce baby and soon he will be bouncing in it.

14. by Lindsey Eid

On April 4, 2013 at 12:54 pm

I love the Graco Pack n Play. It’s perfect to keep in the living area for diaper changes and sleeping for babies and doubles for tots as somewhere to sleep or to contain them to play. I also love all the Fisher-Price products. They’re colorful, entertaining, and educational.

15. by Ronni

On April 4, 2013 at 2:01 pm

I love the play yard because my baby can sleep and play in one place without me worrying about her getting into things.

I love the jumparoo because it keeps my baby entertained for a long time while a get house work done!

16. by Jean Bullock

On April 4, 2013 at 3:31 pm

I like the Ingenuity playyard. It looks so secure and easy to take care of. I love that it has a sleeping spot and a changing spot.

The Bright Starts Doodle Bug Around we go looks great to me. It encourages the baby to get exercise in order to play with the cool toys.

17. by Genna-Jo

On April 4, 2013 at 4:35 pm

My babies favorite 2nd sleep spot was the Bright Starts InGenuity Swing. He loved it and it allowed us time to get other things done around the house!

18. by Raghad Qattan

On April 4, 2013 at 10:28 pm

i love all brightstarts products they are comfortuble and usefull my baby love it …. always smile with it.. thank you

19. by marya mann

On April 5, 2013 at 2:51 pm

I love doodlebugs around we go because it encourages exploration and i love the playtime to bedtime sleeper because, other than my lap, its the only thing she will sleep in. So sad she wont fit much longer!

20. by Laurie Overstreet

On April 6, 2013 at 10:52 am

I love the graco pack n play. Its a great place for my baby to nap. We co sleep but he has gotten so mobile so i cant put him in my bed for nap time. Also its so easy to grab when we go on out of town trips. I also love love love the baby enstien. It has been a life saver with both this baby and my last. Entertains them and is educational.very durable.

21. by Kelly p

On April 6, 2013 at 1:21 pm

We have the Graco pack’n'play and my son slept in it a few times. I had to vote the Fisher Price Sleeper & Bright Starts Sleeper because that’s what we’ll buy next time around.

My son loved his Fisher Price Jumperoo & I think the Bright Starts Jumper is really awesome.

22. by Cheryl T Moulthrop

On April 6, 2013 at 1:27 pm

We love the Pack and Play as it is so versatile and can be used as bassinet and play yard My daugher-in-law has one, as do we at our home. The Bright Starts Doodle is unique, and provides stimulus for the baby without overwhelming with too many things hanging all around.

23. by Christine

On April 6, 2013 at 3:28 pm

The Ingenuity play yard has been a lifesaver. It’s perfect to keep downstairs when I am busy with housework. The removable liner on mine is great easy to wash and care for. As for the “Bright Stars Doodle Bug Around We Go” The babies love it because they can move around more and as for me I think it offers just the right amount of stimulation.

24. by Amanda

On April 6, 2013 at 3:40 pm

We loved the chicco lullaby pack n play for our son. he slept in it for the first 4 months! pretty easy to pack up, nice gray color that matched our decor.

25. by Fazasaha mas

On April 7, 2013 at 1:12 am

I love graco products

26. by Amanda B.

On April 7, 2013 at 9:53 am

The Fisher-Price Rock N Play Sleeper was a life saver!! My son refused the bassinet. But he would sleep through through the night in the Rock N Play Sleeper. We just got out our Evenflo Exersaucer for my son this weekend. My now 5 yr old daughter use it when she was little too. LOVE it!!

27. by Amanda

On April 7, 2013 at 10:13 am

Rock N Play is hands down the best baby product on the market! Both of my boys slept in the Rock N Play for the first two months. Easy to transport, store, and I felt safe knowing my babies could sleep feeling comfortable all snug in it! Every mommy should own one!

28. by Lauren Davis

On April 7, 2013 at 10:29 am

I love the Graco Pack and Play because when my LO was first born, we kept him in our room for the night. I also love the Baby Einstein sctivity center. Now that my LO is 5 months old, he is very interested in it!

29. by Rebecca reed

On April 7, 2013 at 11:03 am

Both of my boys loved their pack n play and jumperoo! Both are easy to pack for road trips and to move withinh the house.

30. by Afshu R

On April 7, 2013 at 11:28 am

I use Graco pack and play. I love the multiple usage of features I can get out of it. I change my daughter in it, use it as a sleep spot and as her play time spot. It is roomy but not messy and easy to clean and soothes my little one with sounds.
    I had received the Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby as a gift. My daughter loves to sit in and play with all the attachments. Also a plus is that the bottom adjusts for height and allows for bouncing but is sturdy enough for standing.

31. by Jen

On April 7, 2013 at 11:39 am

My daughter loved the Cuddle Cove Rocker that comes with some versions of the Graco Pack n Play. She could sleep anywhere in it. We even packed it for a flight across country when she was younger. Now she sleeps in the main part of the Pack n Play because I prefer the soft sides to the hard sides of her crib (she tosses and turns a lot in her sleep).

She loves standing, bouncing, and playing in her exersaucer too – there is one at our house and both her grandparents’ houses.

32. by mohdarie

On April 7, 2013 at 11:51 am

My child loves to sleep to the soothing sounds and vibrations of Graco pack and play.
    We have two of the Summer Infant SuperSeat one at ours and another at my parents. It takes little space compared to other activity seats, is easy to clean and keep our child entertained.

33. by Carey Clausen

On April 7, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Surprised to see that the Arms Reach Co-Sleeper was not on the list for second sleep spots. Ours is one of our most loved baby products. With its ability to attach to the parent’s bed, it allows for safe co-sleeping, keeping baby close without mom and dad having to give up on blankets and pillows in their own bed. It also transitions well into a stand alone pack n play.

The Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby wins for us in the Activity Seat category. Now that my twins have outgrown sitting in it, they still play with the toys and I have even found them trying to climb back into the seat.

34. by Gloria

On April 8, 2013 at 10:18 am

The rocker puts our baby to sleep with no fuss and its great to take anywhere.

35. by Candice

On April 8, 2013 at 10:20 am

Love the Fisher-Price Rock N Play Sleeper because it’s so easy to transport and set up! Also, love the Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby with all of its fun toys and activities :)

36. by Cari

On April 8, 2013 at 10:32 am

I love the changing station on the Safety First play yard sleep system and it is so much fun watching your little one run around and around in the Bright Stars Doodle Bug Around We Go play gym. :)

37. by Jess Caughron

On April 8, 2013 at 11:03 am

Love the rrock and play sleeper. It is very mobile and light weight. Travels very well from room to room and even for on the go! I was very lucky to be able to bring my baby with me to work and used this there!

I love the Fisher Price Jumperoo because it allowed my son really work on his leg strenght and jump and all the fun things were easily reachable!

38. by Melissa

On April 8, 2013 at 11:09 am

I love the bright starts bounce bounce baby it was our spare bouncer at grandmas and didn’t take a lot of space and my son enjoyed it very much.

39. by Ashley

On April 8, 2013 at 11:23 am

I voted for the rock and play. We bought this after the motor in our swing broke. And my daughter loves it. I wish we had bought it first. She is almost 5 months old and still sleeps in it.

I also voted for the summer infant seat because it is the only one of those products we have used so far.

40. by Erin Titus

On April 8, 2013 at 11:36 am

I love our InGenuity Playard because it is very portable and easy to clean!

41. by Abby LaValley

On April 8, 2013 at 10:50 pm

I love the rock n play! Lifesaver, only thing my baby slept in for first 4 months.

I also like the bounce bounce baby because it keeps the baby safely occupied.

42. by Copper

On April 9, 2013 at 9:27 am

We love our Bright Starts Doodle Bug Around We Go! My sister in law had one of these for her babies and swore by it. All three of her kids played with this from the time they could sit to well into toddlerhood. I love that the seat hight is adjustable, and that it can be removed! My daughter is 13 months old now and still plays with this every day. We’ve just taken the seat off so she can cruise around it now that she’s standing and walking! worth every penny. =)

43. by Rachael G

On April 10, 2013 at 3:59 pm

I voted for the Graco Pack N Play because it offered my son a safe, comfortable place to sleep when traveling. My husband was deployed to Iraq when our son was due to arrive, so I moved back in with my parents so that I could have the baby amongst family (my husband was not able to come back for the birth). Instead of trying to haul his heavy crib across 4 states, I was able to pack our Pack N Play and use it for my son’s bed for the first 3 months of his life until we returned home. It worked so incredibly well, I was very thankful we had the foresight to purchase one!

44. by Molly

On April 10, 2013 at 4:16 pm

We love Graco products and have them in our house! We have the car seat and pack n play! Super easy to use!

45. by Melanie

On April 10, 2013 at 4:21 pm

The graco pack n play is so handy for overnights. And the baby Einstein exercauser was loved by my son for 22 months!! That’s how I took showers!

46. by Natalie

On April 10, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Love the Graco line of Pack n Plays! Their portability and easy setup make them a baby must have!

47. by Sonia

On April 10, 2013 at 4:27 pm

I like the grace pack n play because you can easily move it to any room. I also like the summer infant super seat because it has a lot of toys to keep my baby entertained and its not expensive.

48. by Stephanie M

On April 10, 2013 at 4:29 pm

We love Graco pack n plays because they are so easy to put up and take down. We are getting ready to purchase our third one in just over 3 years for our new baby on the way. We will not consider any other brand for our pack n play!

49. by Elsa O

On April 10, 2013 at 4:42 pm

I love the GRACO Pack n Play. I feel safer putting my son in there while I cook instead of having him somewhere else. We also US the Fisher Price Jumperoo a lot

50. by Amira

On April 10, 2013 at 4:43 pm

the best choice ever…very good quality……my baby used to dleep in the little relax of this pack n play..i’ve got aldo the travel system of pack n play…it helped ne a lot when i traveled with my baby at 17 days old!!!

51. by Lindsey L.

On April 10, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Love Graco’s Pack N Play for its ease of use and multipurpose applicability. They are sturdy, look great, and entertain the baby!

Love Fisher Price’s jumperoo because it’s not overly big and doesn’t overdo the bells and whistles. Hits just the right notes.

52. by Emily Sicard

On April 10, 2013 at 5:32 pm

I love the Graco Pack-n-play!!! I used it as Maya’s only sleep spot for the first two months before transitioning her to her big girl crib. Now, I use it in the living room as her secondary sleep spot while I do daily chores. It’s perfect, because it has a changing station, too, which is perfect for avoiding going up and down our steep, slippery stairs! Also, we are about to go out of town for four months and I feel so at ease knowing I can count on the Pack-n-play for a great, comfy, and convienant sleeper!

53. by Chiree Booker

On April 10, 2013 at 6:31 pm

I love the Graco Play N Pack. My room wasn’t big enough for a crib so my mom got me the play n pack for my daughter. It was the best thing since slice bread. My baby was right there especially when I was breast feeding. It was just prefect and the mulit function on it was number one on my list. Always I loved the Bright Start Doodle Bug Around We Go. This toy is my daughter favorite she literally scream if I take her out. I guess it makes her feel like a big girl. Because she walks around and get to play with all the toys. She absoulte loves it and if she love mommy love it too.

54. by shaylene

On April 10, 2013 at 6:49 pm

All three kids have used one Graco pack n play. Works great!

55. by Jamie Boeckmann

On April 11, 2013 at 10:02 am

The Graco Pack N Play is wonderful! Durable.. Size appropriate.. & excellent pattern choices! Simple as that! Grace makes amazing products and will always trust you to be the safest choice for my children!

56. by Jill

On April 29, 2013 at 10:48 pm

Our Fisher Price baby swing has been a lifesaver with both our babies. They both love their personal space, but the comfort provided by that swing helped us through many sleepless nights.

57. by Nicole

On April 30, 2013 at 11:05 am

fisher price newborn sleep and play worked wonders