American Baby Bests: Vote for Carriers and Diaper Bags!

Got a great way to carry your baby…or an ideal bag that hauls all of her stuff? Vote here for your favorite baby carrier and diaper-bag brand. Then leave a comment below to explain why you love your pick! You can also enter to win a $250 gift card. Don’t see a brand you love? Head straight to the comments and write it in!

1. by Miranda Welle

On March 11, 2013 at 7:08 pm

We LOVE our SoYoung Charlie diaper bag!

2. by Stephanie

On March 11, 2013 at 7:12 pm

I love JJ Cole diaper bags! They look good, are priced reasonably, and last longer than most!

3. by Lauren

On March 11, 2013 at 8:53 pm

wanted to vote for Storksak as a great diaper bag!

4. by Alison Lambert

On March 12, 2013 at 7:08 am

LOVE the Beco Gemini because of all of the many ways it allows me to carry my baby! Such a versatile (and comfortable) carrier! Also love my SkipHop diaper bag. So many pockets and ample room for everything we need!

5. by Anna

On March 12, 2013 at 8:15 am

I vote second for the Gemini carrier. I cannot live with out it.

6. by Kristen

On March 12, 2013 at 11:15 pm

The BabyBjorn Miracle is safe and comfortable. Such a lifesaver!

Vera Bradley bags have great organization pockets.

7. by Lynh

On March 13, 2013 at 12:18 pm

I love the Ergobaby carrier and backpack as our diaper bag because my husband can carry it and not feel awkward like the other bags.

8. by Carly

On March 13, 2013 at 12:19 pm

I have a bad back and I used to use a Baby Bjorn and my back would hurt so much after. Now that I use the Moby Wrap, I can wear my 20lbs. baby without any pain. I have even used the Moby Wrap to wear my baby during fitness classes!

9. by Kerri

On March 13, 2013 at 1:03 pm

I love my JellyBean Sling, couldn’t live without it! So much easier than any other carrier I have tried.

10. by Janice

On March 13, 2013 at 1:15 pm

I LOVED my Baby Ktan. Its similar to the Moby but with out all the wrapping. I tried a few carriers and didn’t like them including the Ergo. My son loved it too, wish I had it when my daughter was little. Its one of the few baby items I am keeping just in case… :)

11. by Nicki Headen

On March 14, 2013 at 11:38 am

I have a purple Timi & Lesli diaper bag and absolutely love it! It doesnt look like a typical diaper bag and the color is in style right now. It fits everything I need in it just perfectly. My daughter used to use the baby bjorn but has since grown out of it. It provides alot of support with my back and she loved it.

12. by Molly Bussler

On March 14, 2013 at 8:50 pm

I voted for the Ergobaby carrier and Petunia’s Pickle Bottom Bag, I love the styles and choices.

13. by Angie Gaver

On March 14, 2013 at 11:30 pm

beco because its easy on my back and offers lots of support and the jujube for the styles and prints.

14. by Sana

On March 17, 2013 at 9:37 pm

I love Chicco baby carrier and Graco diaper bag. I like the pocket features and the colors for both styles

15. by Crystal

On March 20, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Could not function without our Moby! Best baby item I ever purchased!

16. by Randi

On March 20, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Love, love, LOVE the Skip*Hop bags and, well, their entire line! (:

17. by Thabal

On March 20, 2013 at 7:18 pm

I love the JJ Cole bag, so comfortable and affordable. I bought mine on Amazon after reading the reviews and so worth it.

18. by audrey

On March 20, 2013 at 7:19 pm

Love our skip*hop bag… it’s been everywhere with us and on several planes too, wouldn’t trade it!

19. by Elyce

On March 20, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Skip Hop diaper bags are amazing and they are one of the only diaper bag lines that I know of that are BPA-free, Phthalate-free! I wish more companies would follow their example.

20. by hazel manaig

On March 20, 2013 at 7:43 pm

Voted for the Ergo baby carrier and Skip Hop diaper bag. Just bought the Ergo for baby #2 and excited to use it. Think it will be better for my back than the one I used for baby #1. I love all of Skip Hop’s products and am going to reuse my Skip Hop for baby #2 :)

21. by kenya

On March 20, 2013 at 8:06 pm

I just love love the skip hop diaper bags….so modern…and we registered for the ergo baby carrier because we heard such great things about it….so I hope we get one at our shower…;)

22. by tuna

On March 20, 2013 at 8:35 pm

I love skip hop diaper bags. I own all of their bags and They are so stylish, modern and affordable
    !!!!!!!!!!!!Love love skip hop!!!!!!!!!!

23. by M Raelz

On March 21, 2013 at 12:01 am

Moby got us through first few months! Skip Hop vista bag is gorgeous and efficient!!!

24. by JoLynn

On March 21, 2013 at 10:14 am

I love Kalencom diaper bags. The prints will match anyone’s style with vibrant details and they are constantly updating. The best part is the exterior has coating makes clean up easy. I continue to use mine past diaper age stage for sporting events. They also come with a matching bottle holder, zipper pouch and a changing pad. They are prices very cheap for the quality and features you get. I sound like I work for them. Haha!!! But I really love their diaper bags!

25. by heather

On March 21, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I couldn’t get through one day without my Moby Wrap! My 4 month old twins (Sullivan and Claire) love snuggling up and cuddling with mommy! It calms them immediately when they are fussy and it’s so much easier on my back then other carriers! I recommend Moby to all parents!

26. by Karen Vaughan

On March 22, 2013 at 12:56 pm

love our skip hop grand central diaper bag! it carries everything we need for our twins. plus extra stuff for our four year old and me!

27. by Monica

On March 22, 2013 at 9:35 pm

I love the Baby K’Tan for a carrier!

28. by Lisa

On March 24, 2013 at 1:17 pm

I like the Snugli carrier because it has supportive straps and the Graco diaper bag because it’s designed well for my needs and affordable.

29. by check Site out

On April 27, 2013 at 10:35 pm

It’s going to be finish of mine day, except before end I am reading this impressive article to improve my experience.