American Baby Bests: Vote for Bathtubs and Bath Wash!

Do you have a tub that makes infant baths easier? What do you add to the water to get your little charmer clean? Vote for your favorite brand, then leave a comment below telling us why you love it for the chance to win a $250 gift card. You can add write-in candidates in the comments section as well!

Tags: | Categories: GoodyBlog

1. by Sana

On March 18, 2013 at 2:27 pm

I received Summer Infant Baby Bather as baby shower gift and have not had a problem. It’s sturdy and I like the colors and design. I love love Johnson and Johnson products…I used it when I was young and now will be using on my kids!

2. by Rachel

On March 19, 2013 at 11:37 am

Angel Baby Shampoo and Body Wash by Earth Mama Angel Baby — safe, all natural, zero toxins, no worries! http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/angel-baby/angel-baby-shampoo-and-body-wash.html

3. by Cary Otero

On March 19, 2013 at 2:57 pm

Fisher-Price Rainforest Bath Center’s sling keeps newborn snug, so no slipping or sliding baby. It’s head rest has padding which is very important. I have not seen other baths have this padding when they should have it.

Johnson’s Head to Toe baby wash is an all-in-one time saver, does the job and is gentle on baby.

4. by Samantha

On March 19, 2013 at 10:39 pm

I loved the summer infant deluxe bather. It was so easy to use when my son was a newborn, all the way up until he was too big and I was worried he would tip it with his weight. It made the transition to the big tub fairly painless. I will definitely buy another one if I was to have more children.

5. by Liz

On March 20, 2013 at 3:23 pm

The mesh kind was very secure and worked until he was big enough to sit on his own.

6. by Erin

On March 20, 2013 at 3:40 pm

Can I vote AGAINST the Fisher-Price Rainforest Bath Center?! I used it for 1 week. My baby SCREAMED every time I put her in it. She was too big for the sink, but couldn’t sit up on her own yet, so I thought the ledge in the Rainforest bath would be great. I thought wrong. It hit her in the middle of her back and hurt. I threw it away. I didn’t want to try to even sell it to cause someone else as much pain and grief as we had with it.

7. by Brenda S.

On March 21, 2013 at 11:45 am

Fisher-Price Rainforest Bath Center’s ! And
    Johnson’s Head to Toe baby wash are perfect for my baby!!

8. by Ginger G.

On March 21, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Don’t own it yet, but the 4moms tub looks awesome!

9. by Jennifer

On March 21, 2013 at 2:27 pm

The bet tub out there is the 4moms clean water tub. Water continues to filter through the tub so baby I always sitting in clean water and not dirt. It has a very sleek cool design and is perfect for baby.

10. by amelia

On March 21, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Washing in the regular bathtub with water worked just fine for my baby. All of these baby gadgets and special soaps are completely unnecessary in my opinion.

11. by Courtney

On March 21, 2013 at 2:33 pm

4moms tubs because the constant flow of clean water is amazing! And California baby wash because its gentle on my baby’s skin and free of harsh chemicals

12. by Jennifer H

On March 21, 2013 at 2:44 pm

4moms because they are one of the leaders in baby products on the market today! They have quality products you can rely on as a parent.

13. by Paula Caudill

On March 21, 2013 at 2:45 pm

4moms have the best bath tub, and I like the Burt’s Bees.

14. by Xelicia

On March 21, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Always love 4moms product! Especially origami. But couldn’t get one for my niece and my future baby. As I’m living in Singapore there’s no retail shop selling 4moms product. Get to know 4moms by Facebook friend shared video of origami. It’s amazing! The tub they invented was perfect! It filters clean water and measure its perfect temperature and alerting if temperature goes higher than ideal temperature. And even filters out the dirty water. The best part, mommys doesn’t have to carry baby anymore! Bathe safely and secure. Just by placing baby inside the tub and sitting perfect. Efficient and efficiency! Would really like to win/own one of it! This would be perfect for mommies and babies.

15. by Ana

On March 21, 2013 at 3:16 pm

The 4moms tub is the best! We have that wonderful old plumbing where if someone runs the water in any other room while the tub is running, you will get an extreme hot or cold shot of water- not something you want to risk when giving baby a bath! This tub takes all of those worries away, reassures you that you have the water at a safe and comfortable temp for baby, and best of all, the water stays clean (and baby loves the constant flow of water “jacuzzi” like action of the tub)! I also love that the spout can be used even after baby outgrows the tub. Overall a very comfy, smart, safe, and innovative tub :)

16. by Masooma

On March 21, 2013 at 3:30 pm

4moms has the best tub!! They are really innovative when it comes to baby products and they’ve done a great job in the bath tubs category as well!

17. by Katie Uebner

On March 21, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Although I don’t have the 4moms tub, I love all of their products and I’m sure I’d love the tub as much as I love my mamaroo!

18. by Stacie Thomas

On March 21, 2013 at 3:37 pm

4moms is the best! They really keep parents in mind when they make their products, not just how “cute” something is.

19. by Sue Ling Mulligan

On March 21, 2013 at 3:58 pm

4 moms is by far the best tub! Who wants to take a bath in the same dirty water??? Especially of you wear a diaper! Fresh water to be sure baby is squeaky clean! I love California baby soaps and lotions keeps baby’s sensitive skin clean and soft!

20. by Brandy Ledoux

On March 21, 2013 at 4:06 pm

my daughter is 7 now and you don’t have her bathtub on here …but the 4moms bathtub looks pretty great! baby due in September.

21. by Lauren Little

On March 21, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Hands down the 4moms Tub! I love making sure my baby sits in clean bath water that is just the right temperature.

22. by Susanna Chao

On March 21, 2013 at 8:11 pm

I vote for 4moms tub as I love their constant flow of clean water since my son always pee while I am trying to take bath for him. With this, I am sure that I don’t need to keep changing clean water n avoid him caughing a cold.

23. by Tiffany Holtzinger

On March 21, 2013 at 8:32 pm

4moms Infant Tub!!!!

24. by VideoGamerCity

On March 22, 2013 at 4:29 am

Your Website is an awesome resource for learning. Keep up the Great Job and Share more such resources.

25. by Tammy R

On March 22, 2013 at 4:29 am

I absolutely love the Summer Infant bath little one. I love the fact that he can enjoy bath time as much as I. The jet setting along with the Aveeno bath not only soothes him, but prolongs the amount of time he stays in the bath due to comfort! I absolutely love these products and highly recommend them !

26. by Randy Marie

On March 23, 2013 at 11:21 am

I love johnsin and johnson products!
    For day time bsths we use the vanilla oatmeal one, snd if my sons baths are closer to bed time we use the lavender! I really does help calm and sooth him, so he does sleep better!

27. by My.

On March 29, 2013 at 6:11 am

The Fisher-Price Rainforest Bath Center has cons and pros, but it has been and continues to be used to cleanse my soon-to-be 3yo daughter. She IS outgrowing it but she loves bathing in it. I purchased Prince Lionheart Flexi Bath Tub for one of our trips to Hawaii, and I am fan. The Fisher-Price bath tub is used to bathe her in our downstairs bathroom and the Prince Lionheart is used to bathe her in our master bathroom or when we travel.

The hospital used the Johnson’s brand to cleanse and wash her with when she was born, but I used water only in the beginning after bringing her home, then and now I use the Aveeno Wash & Shampoo during her baths and I moisturize her with California Baby Calendula Cream. She hasn’t had any skin issues or problems — no acne, no cradle crap, no dry/flaky skin, no eczema, etc. (thank God as I suffer from allergies, several forms of dermatitis and super duper sensitive skin). Her skin is smooth and soft and doll-like, really. Family, friends and strangers have commented that she looks like a porcelain doll, but she doesn’t creep me out like a porcelain doll does lol.

28. by Heidi

On March 31, 2013 at 2:07 pm

The babies ‘r’ us tub was reasonably priced and very useful. The hammock feature made it easy to give sponge baths without help. Then we had a tub for when she was a little older. Adaptable and cost effective

29. by Ernest

On April 25, 2013 at 6:57 am

I loved aѕ much аs уou’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.