American Baby Bests: Vote for Bottles and Pumps!

Job number one: Feed your baby! Is there a bottle your little one has grown to love? What about a breast pump that makes it easier to serve breastmilk? Click on favorites in either or both categories, then leave a comment below explaining why the product works so well for you. Finally, enter for the chance to win a $250 gift card! Don’t see your brand? Feel free to write it in.

1. by Jenny

On February 20, 2013 at 9:26 am

I don’t see the bottle I used, Playtex VentAire. It’s very popular and I think should have been a choice.

2. by marianne wrenn

On February 20, 2013 at 5:25 pm

my favourite bottle was a tie between medela and dr.brown my daughter did breast feeding and bottle for her first 3years of life.(no formula) my favourite pump was the medela back pack but the backpack pump broke after only 3 months of use the motor gave out but by the time i got a replacement the side sholuder bag waS OUT i didnt like it as much harder to carry i liked the backpack version for its easy portablility leaving my hands free for baby carrying and diaper bag toting and discression it looked like a mini backpack. wish i just could have put a new motor in it.

3. by Jessie J

On February 22, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Nuk bottles are amazing. My baby girl loves them and they made it easy to switch between breast and bottle.

4. by Rebecca b

On February 23, 2013 at 5:38 pm

I love the playtex vent aire and they weren’t on here.

5. by Sherri

On February 23, 2013 at 5:58 pm

The Playtex Pump is not on here, but it should be. Playtex is the pump I have now and it is fantastic. It can be used as a single or a double pump and it is very efficient. It only takes 5 – 10 minutes to pump each side and it is very easy to use. Much better than either of the pumps I used with my first son.

6. by Cassie

On February 24, 2013 at 11:34 am

We also use the Playtex Ventair. We love them. :) The only drawback is how many pieces you have to wash… Each bottle has six components!

7. by Ashley

On February 24, 2013 at 12:23 pm

My son is breastfed, but when I’m away he gets breastmilk in a bottle. I’ve been using Breastflow bottles by the First Years. They’ve been great, easy for him to go between breast and bottle. He also seems to prefer them over regular bottles. However, I think they don’t make them anymore because I never see them in the stores.

8. by Amy Kincade

On February 24, 2013 at 5:30 pm

A friend recommended Dr. Brown products. I don’t know from experience just yet.

9. by Sana

On February 28, 2013 at 10:40 am

Just started and I love the Medela breast pump. The adjustable suction power is great because my breasts no longer hurt after pumping. Using Medela breast pump efficiently pumps both breasts at the same time in about 15-20 minutes instead of 30. This is a big plus in saving those 10-15 extra minutes when caring for a baby and/or while pumping at work. And the motor is extremely quiet and discrete while I use it at work.

For bottles it was tie between Medela and Tommee Tippee. I am leaning more towards Tommee bottles since I like the wider bottle design and mainly because my daughter seems to prefer is more.

10. by GOOGLE

On March 5, 2013 at 4:55 am

Following the game is finished, equally clubs will be came back for the foyer, where they can reenter the actual match line.

11. by Lynn

On March 6, 2013 at 7:43 pm

We love Born Free! :)

12. by Jodi

On March 15, 2013 at 4:41 pm

There is a reason hospitals in my area choose both Medela and Dr. Brown’s, and a reason I do as well. It is because they are both exceptional products. As a mother who tried other products and ended up unhappy with the results, I can say that both Medela and Dr. Brown’s products have proven themselves, tried and true, in our specific situation (my son spent two weeks in the hospital for surgery after his birth). I particularly love the adjustable suction settings on the Medela Pump n’ Style, which helped alleviate breast/nipple pain and chafing. We tried another brand of bottles for a while, and until we switched to Dr. Brown’s, excessive gas made for long, very fussy nights.

I only have one son, but I fully intend on using these products in the future, should we choose to have more children. I am a very happy customer!

13. by Valerie

On March 15, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Dr. Browns bottles are the best out there. I wouldn’t use anything different.

14. by Sana

On March 15, 2013 at 7:22 pm

I like the Medela breast pump. The adjustable suction power is great since its quiet and a plus is breasts don’t hurt after pumping.
    Medela and Tommee Tippee bottles are both good. I am leaning more towards Tommee bottles since I like the wider bottle design.

15. by Ma. Matilde T. Pendioday

On March 27, 2013 at 10:00 am

philips avent is the best bottle for baby the nipple is like mother‘s breast that very comfy to baby.

16. by Jennifer

On March 29, 2013 at 12:02 pm

We used Philips Avent with our first daughter because we received a bottle warmer from some friends so we decided to try the brand. We love them and now with our 2nd child we still use Avent. All of our oldests sippy cups are Avent as well. The best part to me is all the bottles and cups can use the same tops. Makes it very easy to transition from one to the next if we need to.

17. by Ana

On April 7, 2013 at 2:15 pm

I love my medela breastpump. Super comfortable to pump even on the highest setting, easy to assemble, and easy to clean.

18. by lizet

On April 23, 2013 at 10:57 pm

I love dr brown bottles I used them for my son he is now 4 and I will use them for my baby am due in june …my son never got colic

19. by Angela

On April 24, 2013 at 8:20 am

I love the Dr. Brown’s bottles, my baby had lots of gas when she was first born so we tried the Dr. Browns and they’ve been amazing!

20. by vee