Beyonce to Dress Baby Bumps Everywhere

Pop singer Beyoncé Knowles knows how to dress her bump — and now she wants to dress yours. The pop singer, who is expecting her first baby in February with hip-hop artist Jay-Z, has announced that she’s currently working on a maternity collection for her House of Deréon line.

“All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman,” she told Harper’s Bazzar. “It’s been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant. Flowery fabrics are always flattering – but I still rock my stilettos.”

The Grammy winner’s pregnancy style has caused a stir since she flashed her bump at the MTV Video Music Awards on August 28. She hit the red carpet in a bump-revealing orange Lanvin caftan, then showed it off while performing “Love on Top” in black pants and a sparkly jacket. Since then she’s been photographed in a number of fierce frocks, including a low-cut red dress and sequin mini.

(Image via http://www.nme.com)

Tags: | Categories: GoodyBlog, News

1. by Sidneyjr

On October 13, 2011 at 11:49 pm

It’s all fake she liying to ya

2. by MARYLOVE

On October 14, 2011 at 12:37 pm

I HAVE READ DIS FAKE PREGNANCY STORY OVER AND OVER I REALLY DNT GET WHY SHE WILL LIE OR WHY PPL WILL BELIEVE ALL DIS BLOGS …….SHE AINT LYING AND EVEN IF SHE IS LYING ITS HER LIFE PPL R SO SICK ALWAYS JUDGING OTHERS WEN THEY R NOT BETTER

3. by Akruti Institute of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery

On October 28, 2011 at 12:54 am

This was a wonderful blog please do keep us posted on our gmail id.

4. by Auto Moto Allegro

On November 15, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Great info and right to the point. I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you guys have any ideea where to hire some professional writers? Thank you :)

5. by Fletcher Spycher

On November 18, 2011 at 7:38 pm

It definitely should have become the icing on the cake but instead Simon Cowell’s birthday surprise meant for Nicole Scherzinger took the biscuit. The sardonic skill television show don patiently waited just up until the very last minute of the second day attached to Seattle auditions to provide his fellow judge her goodies.

6. by Lamont

On November 22, 2011 at 8:23 am

Yes, you will be correct friend, regularly bringing up-to-date webpage is definitely actually necessary in support of Web optimization. Fastidious argument keeps it.