Have Fun Going Green! Join the Recycle-Bowl Competition

Recycle-BowlIt’s the beginning of a new school year, which means lots of brown bags, plastic baggies, and other recyclable materials are being thrown away each day. We found a fun way to not only teach your children the importance of recycling, but also help out their entire school.

Keep America Beautiful is running a nationwide recycling competition, Recycle-Bowl, for elementary, middle, and high school students. The competition runs from October 17 through November 12, but registration is now open on the event’s website. Register your school for the competition and find lots of helpful resources about recycling. Schools participating in the competition division will record the amount of material they recycle each week. At the end of the contest, one school from every state will win $1,000, based on the most recycled material per person per school. An additional $2,500 will be awarded to the top school in the country.

1. by Daisey Wobig

On November 9, 2011 at 5:55 pm

Thank you for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that type of info written in such a perfect means? I’ve a undertaking that I’m just now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info.

2. by new games

On November 15, 2011 at 8:32 am

How do i get rid of undefined in blog posts?

3. by Stephen Mcmarlin

On November 16, 2011 at 1:30 am

I have fun with, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

4. by rent car las vegas

On November 16, 2011 at 2:49 am

How do I start blogging and make money at the same time?

5. by Miki Jeffcoat

On November 17, 2011 at 3:31 am

I have to thnkx with the efforts you’ve set up scripting this web page. I really hope the identical high-grade short article of your stuff later on at the same time. The truth is your own resourceful way with words-at all possesses prompted myself to obtain my own internet site proceeding now. Genuinely blogs can be scattering it’s wings and expanding rapid. Ones article is a great one.

6. by Betty Sinisi

On November 18, 2011 at 12:59 pm

My friend asked that we come and study at the post, nancy truly do a school job on the subject. Had been did you acquire your current oringal details on this particular or did an individual recover it?

7. by Pasquale Petermann

On November 24, 2011 at 5:23 pm

Thanks for your intriguing article. One other problem is that mesothelioma is generally attributable to the inhalation of fibres from mesothelioma, which is a carcinogenic material. It is commonly noticed among employees in the structure industry who’ve long contact with asbestos. It could be caused by living in asbestos protected buildings for a long period of time, Your age plays an important role, and some people are more vulnerable on the risk as compared to others.

8. by Leisa Zitzmann

On December 1, 2011 at 6:18 am

Virtually all of whatever you claim is supprisingly legitimate and that helps make me wonder the main reason why I hadn’t looked at this in this light previously. This posting undeniably did switch the light on for me personally as way as this problem goes. Nonetheless at the moment there is in reality a person factor I’m not far too cozy with so whilst I experiment with to reconcile that with the actual central topic of the stage, permit me see just what all of the rest of your visitors ought to say.Nicely undertaken.

9. by Tyson Charters

On December 10, 2011 at 11:16 pm

Fairly a few of the ideas associated with this blog post are beneficial but had myself asking, did they genuinely indicate that? 1 thing I have got to say is your writing skills are rather superb and I would be returning back again for any new blog post you come up with, you may perhaps possibly have a new admirer. I saved your main site for personal reference.

10. by Forum SNCF

On December 22, 2011 at 9:49 am

“Great, thanks for sharing this article post.Really thank you! Really Great.”

11. by zapatillas converse

On January 10, 2012 at 7:17 am

I enjoy you because of your whole hard work on this web site. My mum really likes conducting internet research and it is easy to see why. Many of us hear all relating to the compelling tactic you render priceless information through this blog and even boost response from others about this issue and our favorite simple princess is without a doubt becoming educated a lot. Have fun with the rest of the new year. You are always doing a remarkable job.

12. by Punjabi Rap

On January 13, 2012 at 4:03 am

You’re precisely right with this piece!

13. by eletric bikes

On January 19, 2012 at 4:28 pm

We realize the planet earth desires all the assistance we’re able to provide it to continue going. One of the things you can do is decrease your carbon footprint by choosing an electric bike.

14. by שירותי הובלות

On January 20, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Moving home can be an expensive process, but it is possible to go about moving house on a budget. Buying and getting into a brand new house could be exciting and rewarding, however it may also be full of expense. If you are moving forward a financial budget, there are several methods to help you save money but still move all your belongings safely for your new home.

15. by הובלת דירות

On January 22, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Moving home can be an expensive process, but there are ways to start moving house on a budget. Buying and moving into a brand new house could be exciting and rewarding, but it can also be packed with expense. If you’re moving forward a financial budget, there are several ways to save a little money but still move all of your belongings safely to your new home.