Check Out the Veggie Love App

Veggie Love cookbookBetter Homes and Gardens has a rich history of producing delicious recipes for everything under the sun. With the release of their Veggie Love App, the folks at BHG have put an extensive collection of vegetable recipes at our fingertips. You’ll enjoy beautiful full-color photos with every recipe, an easy search tool that helps you find exactly what you’re looking for, organized shopping lists for making trips to the store a breeze, and a even a built-in timer that sets itself! The app is now available for the iPhone, so head on over to iTunes today to download it for just $0.99!

Tags: | Categories: GoodyBlog

1. by Consumer Complaints

On September 9, 2011 at 4:05 am

You made some nice points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found most persons will go along with with your blog.

2. by Angele Stephan

On December 25, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Thanks for the info, very useful

3. by ugg boots france

On January 7, 2012 at 12:39 pm

When I look over a blogs, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, however I actually thought you could have something interesting to express. All of I hear is actually a bunch of whining about something you can solve in case you werent as well busy looking for awareness.

4. by jordan slides

On January 8, 2012 at 11:52 am

I honestly loved reading your post. Thanks!A topic nearby to my crux cheers, do you have a RSS support ?

5. by rosetta stone

On January 8, 2012 at 7:01 pm

Once i initially left a comment I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added – checkbox and here when a comment is added I get three messages with the same comment. Is there any way it is possible to remove me from that services? Thanks!

6. by air force jordan

On January 18, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Just wish to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is simply cool and i can assume you¡¯re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

7. by Jacinto Mcgonigal

On January 19, 2012 at 4:57 pm

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.