Sale at Discount School Supply Ends at Midnight

Discount School Supply (created for teachers, but great for parents) is one of my favorite sources for all sorts of kid stuff—including art supplies like fun markers and paints, paper, even dramatic play items. Some things may only come in bulk, but they are so cheap that it’s often worth buying more. And they seem to ship everything express mail for no extra charge. Sale ends tonight and the code is BUYMORE. Click here to head over.

1. by working mom

On July 31, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Thank you for all of the great info over the years Parents Magazine!! I would like to add a possible new trend. I have been saving hundreds on clothes this year by shopping at thrift stores. They have lots of name-brand clothes at very low prices! It is fun shopping knowing what a deal your getting.

2. by canada goose down

On September 11, 2011 at 12:04 am

Interesting topic in either case you consider it. Thank for your sharing. It’s really great for me! It’s truly wonderful and also amazing! Sincerely appreciate the best work regarding you. Thanks to your latest current information! I think it鈥檚 great very significantly.

3. by pacquiao vs marquez

On November 9, 2011 at 2:12 pm

You made some decent points there. I appeared on the internet for the difficulty and located most individuals will go along with with your website.

4. by bettingtexasholdem.info at linksitenow.info

On November 23, 2011 at 12:57 am

Thank you, I have just been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

5. by Stefania Saviano

On December 25, 2011 at 11:59 pm

Excelent info my friend!!, keep it comming!

6. by casino

On January 11, 2012 at 9:26 pm

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thank you