Friday Night Movies

This Week’s Big-Screen Goody:

Fans of the popular book series will be totally stoked to hang-out with the energetic title character in Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer (rated PG). Check out the trailer by clicking on the video below:

roary

Veggie Tales: Live! Sing Yourself Silly

The Put-Your-Kids-To-Bed-First Pick of the Week (True Edition):

True Blood: The Complete Third Season

True Grit

1. by Laurie Moulton

On June 10, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Love the movie info! We often include a video as part of our fun family theme nights.

2. by Kourtney Eidam

On June 13, 2011 at 10:24 am

Yay! Thanks for writing.

3. by Columbus Tarkey

On August 22, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Thank you for any other informative blog. Where else could I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal method? I have a project that I’m simply now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

4. by Shayne Behrenwald

On August 26, 2011 at 3:31 pm

Along with every thing that seems to be developing within this subject material, many of your opinions happen to be somewhat stimulating. Nonetheless, I appologize, but I do not give credence to your whole plan, all be it stimulating none the less. It would seem to everybody that your comments are not entirely rationalized and in reality you are generally your self not fully confident of the argument. In any event I did appreciate examining it.

5. by Tyree Hustus

On November 8, 2011 at 7:52 pm

Glad to be one of several visitors on this awesome website : D.

6. by Darryl Turpiano

On November 14, 2011 at 2:16 pm

Jennifer Lopez’s indecisiveness in regard to coming back to American Idol could cost her a position on the show’s judging panel. Lopez has definitely not yet made a final verdict around whether she is going to be heading back to the program for series 11

7. by tiffany bracelet

On November 17, 2011 at 10:17 am

Some writers allow it to be difficult comprehend the point they??re getting across.

8. by paris turf

On December 8, 2011 at 7:40 am

Great info over again! Thanks!

9. by Wilfred Zbranek

On December 30, 2011 at 1:48 pm

This subject looks great indeed, and it is readable and also elegant! It will obviously prove very theraputic for the bloggers. Nice, it breaks my eyes. Thanks a lot for your wonderful function! I ‘m expecting future achivement. Cheers!