Daily News Roundup

CDC Seeks Input on Meningitis Vaccine for Infants
Officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are hearing from parents, health care providers and others in New Hampshire as it starts exploring whether infants should be vaccinated against meningitis, a rare but potentially deadly infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. (MSNBC)

Reading With Mom Can Boost Kindergarten Readiness
Home learning experiences such as reading books with parents can improve low-income preschool children’s readiness to start school, researchers say. (Yahoo)

1 of 8 French Kids with Burger E.coli Gets Worse
The condition of one of the children infected with a strain of the E.coli bacteria in northern France has deteriorated, Health Minister Xavier Bertrand said on Friday.
Eight children have been admitted to hospital after eating beef burgers bought frozen from the German discount chain Lidl. (Yahoo)

City Reduces Chronic Absenteeism in Public Schools
Throughout New York, educators and politicians have been increasing their focus on attendance in recent years, and their efforts appear to be paying off, at least in elementary schools: 1 in 15 elementary students were absent on a given day this year, compared to 1 in 13 four years ago and 1 in 9 in 1995. (New York Times)

Tags: , | Categories: GoodyBlog

1. by merchant services chicago

On August 28, 2011 at 9:21 pm

@ Jim I know what your saying there . In the current economy its hard to find a company to work for that pays good enough to live on and is stable . I have discovered that if you just work hard and are consistent you can go places . Look at the writer of this article, they are clearly a hard worker and have just been consistent over time and are now enjoying at least what would appear as somewhat of a success. I would encourage everyone to just keep hustling and moving forward.

2. by Donnie Swetnam

On August 30, 2011 at 7:54 am

Great post, I conceive website owners should learn a lot from this web site its real user genial .

3. by Scottsdale

On September 5, 2011 at 2:15 am

Clueless

4. by gangbang

On November 23, 2011 at 7:45 pm

Even if you feel you are not ready for latex clothing or sexy beachwear now, buy a pair of sexy panties and you will notice the differences inside you.

5. by david yurman bracelet

On November 30, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Hello there! Quick question that’s completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. With thanks!

6. by ipad 3 rumors

On December 7, 2011 at 3:11 pm

I am curious to find out what blog system you’re working with? I’m having some small security problems with my latest site and I’d like to find something more secure. Do you have any solutions?

7. by pediatric nurse pay

On December 10, 2011 at 6:26 pm

I know this is in truth boring and you are skipping to the next comment, but I just wanted to throw you a big thank you – you cleared up some things for me!

8. by sex zeeland

On December 19, 2011 at 5:48 pm

I never for a moment understood the appeal of slasher movies and I quit watching commercial TV because it is so permeated with jaded rot, but we all know about today’s crime shows that depict the most gruesome killings imaginable, and a wildly popular show that actually glorifies serial killing.