Daily News Roundup

Goody Blog Daily News RoundupSmartphone danger: Distracted parenting
Still, I know my addiction to my hand-held device is bad. Checking my phone while talking to my kid while cooking dinner is hurting my capacity to stay with a thought for more than 140 characters.

Living with pets may protect infants from allergies
Children who live with dogs and cats are less likely to develop allergies to those animals later in life, but only if the pet is under the same roof while the child is still an infant, a new study suggests.

Japan city to give radiation counters to children
Japan’s Fukushima city said on Tuesday it would hand radiation dosimeters to 34,000 children to gauge their exposure from the crippled nuclear power plant about 60 kilometres (40 miles) away.

Adoptions by Gay Couples Rise, Despite Barriers
Growing numbers of gay couples across the country are adopting, according to census data, despite an uneven legal landscape that can leave their children without the rights and protections extended to children of heterosexual parents.

Active Parenting Grants Mutual Respect
New research suggests a parenting  style in which fathers blend love, high expectations and respect for the child’s autonomy maintains respect even among children who have moved outside the house.

Memory training improves intelligence in some children, report says
Training a child to hold a whole cluster of items in his or her memory for even a short time may feel like trying to hold a wave on the sand. But a study published Monday says it’s a drill that can yield lasting benefits.

1. by S5 marketing

On August 23, 2011 at 10:44 pm

Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you just could do with some percent to pressure the message house a little bit, however instead of that, that is magnificent blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

2. by Deva

On September 3, 2011 at 7:40 pm

I expectation Ron Paul surpasses Obama in 2012 so we will surely have true modify.

3. by LED

On September 4, 2011 at 9:42 pm

Hi. I just wanted to write a comment and inform you that I located this post entertaining and interesting. I am searching forward to studying some a lot more from you.

4. by Affiliate Tradeshow

On November 17, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply excellent and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Well, with your permission…please allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with your future posts. Again, Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

5. by twitter

On December 8, 2011 at 12:58 am

Moms can be a significantly lower hazard on their infant simply because mothers aren’t getting in a serious rest and they are conscious of the baby throughout the night

6. by Julius Schreur

On January 7, 2012 at 9:31 pm

some really interesting information, well written and broadly user friendly .

7. by Isaura Senato

On January 14, 2012 at 3:57 am

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

8. by Magda.Evangelina

On January 2, 2013 at 9:53 am

Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.