The Scary News About Cell Phones and Cancer

By now you’ve probably heard about the report from the World Health Organization which has classified the radiation that comes from cell phones as possibly carcinogenic. The cell phone-cancer link has been studied for years, and the findings have generally been cautious but leaning toward the side of the radiofrequency electromagnetic fields not causing cancer. But WHO’s report today is far more worrisome, connecting the exposure to these radio waves to certain types of brain tumors called gliomas.

Much more research needs to be done before we have a definitive answer, but for now, there’s a simple step you can take to protect yourself: Use an earpiece when talking on the phone. If you don’t have one yet, hold your phone as far from your head as you can when you talk on the phone. And because a verdict on the effects on children’s brains is nowhere near in yet—and there are concerns that because their skulls are thinner, radiation can penetrate more easily—it’s best to avoid having your child use a cell phone at all.

1. by Norma

On June 1, 2011 at 11:47 am

Good thing everyone texts these days…I hardly ever “talk” on the phone anymore!

2. by chanel chain handbags

On August 2, 2011 at 3:20 am

To have a Chanel brand bags is almost all women’s fashion dream. Bird could not be any classic Chanel flap bags of spring and summer of 2009, gold chain, which has experienced trials and hardships package and be still able to appear in the Chanel counter. This can be called the real eternal fashionchanel online store

3. by Bialko

On November 16, 2011 at 11:27 am

I too believe hence , perfectly composed post! .

4. by The LIfe Erotic

On November 17, 2011 at 2:50 pm

There are some fascinating deadlines on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There’s some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

5. by Bradford Mcrorie

On December 26, 2011 at 8:45 am

Good site! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

6. by villa puncak

On December 16, 2012 at 10:44 am

Probably i have to disagree with you, if you search in google, you can find info completely different what you said, so who should i believe ?

7. by villa puncak

On January 18, 2013 at 7:04 pm

infonya mantap nih gan..thanks

8. by Jessika Rodriguz

On February 13, 2013 at 5:08 am

Well spotted. I didnt actually realise more had been added to the website at the time of writing. But I’m VERY glad to see there’s others out there paying attention, well done.

9. by Maxwell Yam

On February 13, 2013 at 5:17 am

reported on Tuesday, the PSN is down for maintenance until tonight. Hopefully everyone looking to play games online

10. by ViewAll=true

On April 12, 2013 at 3:55 pm

One thing I’d prefer to comment on is that fat burning plan fast may be accomplished by the suitable diet and exercise. An individual’s size not merely affects appearance, but also the overall quality of life. Self-esteem, depressive disorder, health risks, and physical abilities are affected in an increase in weight. It is possible to make everything right whilst still having a gain. In such a circumstance, a condition may be the root cause. While excessive food and not enough workout are usually the culprit, common medical ailments and popular prescriptions may greatly amplify size. Kudos for your post right here.