Parents Blog Roundup

From Alison’s Wonder Scraporium: Delicious Homemade Pizza Recipe

I can’t wait to try this recipe at home because my favorite food is pizza!

From Arm Candy For You: My Life List!

There are hundreds of things that still need checked off my bucket list. Do you share any with this blogger?

“38.Taste tons of variety of chocolates around the world
39.Make a kennel for doggie B & a tree house for my kids
40.Make a silhouette poster of my family
41.Have a super successful blog
42.Grow my hair REALLLY long”

From Boobies, Babies & a Blog..: Touch—The Tornado Kind

This blogger lives in the Midwest and is used to tornadoes, so she decided to take it easy during an electrical outage. However, the damage she read about in the paper the next morning stunned her.

From OMG…There’s Three: 4 Months Old

Photographs capture a fun-filled weekend with this busy single mother of triplets.

From Carolina Heart Strings: Shrimp Pasta Salad With Creamy Pesto Dressing

A picnic isn’t complete without pasta salad.  I won’t be surprised if guests come back for seconds  of this recipe!

Tags: | Categories: GoodyBlog

1. by Laurie Moulton

On May 27, 2011 at 6:48 pm

I think I need to make my own life list! Thanks for sharing.

2. by Branson

On May 27, 2011 at 9:52 pm

I have seen some great bucket lists lately… I need to work on mine!

3. by kathryn Jenkins

On May 31, 2011 at 6:44 pm

what a great list of things and a great round up. love it.

kathryn
    http://www.thebusybeefamileee.blogspot.com (baby & kids gear)
    http://www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com (crafts, food, design)

4. by Shanta Tepe

On November 18, 2011 at 11:09 pm

Beyonce is almost certainly set to attain number 1 in this weekend’s album charts, bumping Lady Gaga off from the top position. The American singer, who just headlined during Glastonbury, is marketing her album, 4, three times as fast as chart challengers as documented in (blank) the Official Chart Update.

5. by Chinese tablets usa shipping

On December 13, 2011 at 11:45 am

High performance and cheap android tablet shipped from the USA!

6. by dell 17r review

On February 2, 2012 at 3:49 am

I think this is one of the most significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers