A Sweet Reason to Tweeze

Tweezerman, a company known for its precision grooming tools, has partnered with Starlight Children’s Foundation, an organization that provides entertainment, education, and family activities to seriously ill children. Now through the end of the year, the company will donate a dollar to the charity when you buy the Reach For The Stars Mini Slant Tweezers and 50 cents when you buy a Reach For The Stars Zip File.

How’s that for incentive to spend a little extra time on your beauty routine?

Tags: | Categories: GoodyBlog

1. [...] Your little one won’t be scared of these tweezers (Parents.com) [...]

2. by parker kuglepen

On May 15, 2011 at 9:17 pm

Thank you very much !! You have shared very good information with us. I will also tell about it to my friends also in fact all the people known to me.
    Thanks for taking the time to post this. I look forward to reading more and checking back often.

3. by Irvin Barrio

On July 1, 2011 at 6:39 pm

Whoah this blog is fantastic i like reading your articles. Stay up the great paintings! You recognize, a lot of people are looking around for this info, you could aid them greatly.

4. by how to complete surveys

On July 17, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Top-notch post it is actually. I’ve been awaiting for this tips.

5. by Lani Folsom

On August 23, 2011 at 11:23 pm

I dugg some of you post as I cerebrated they were very useful invaluable.

6. by Aldo Verdon

On September 3, 2011 at 5:22 pm

Person Is fantastic opinion plus its so excellent and I am definetly intending to save you the idea. I Have to the Excellent examination these strategies have is actually drastically wonderful.None of us is going which extra mile these days? Htc bravo!! Yet another idea everyone caninstall the Translation Software in your World-wide Target market !!

7. by Dusty Weisfeld

On November 15, 2011 at 3:11 am

I find the talk about A Sweet Reason to Tweeze | GoodyBlog all a bit meaningless. Governments and central banks round the planet have done everything they can to preserve failed financial institutions, and lending that was risky from the onset. We will not have a proper self sustaining recovery without an end to deficit spending and lots of financial institutions going bust. I find discussion about personal finance and loans a bit meaningless. I also think the property prices have to reduce a lot even now. I mean why would you want to own a home in the US or the UK? Isn’t it much cheaper to rent? Regards, Dusty Weisfeld

8. by Brittani Golly

On November 29, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Just bookmarked you!!

9. by Julius Loreg

On January 21, 2012 at 7:10 am

One more issue is that video games are usually serious as the name indicated with the principal focus on finding out rather than fun. Although, it has an entertainment aspect to keep your young ones engaged, every game is generally designed to work on a specific expertise or program, such as math or research. Thanks for your publication.

10. by krakow tourism

On February 12, 2013 at 4:11 am

This is not onlly one of your posts I’ve look at, and you never stop to astonish me. Warm regards, and I will enjoy reading more.