Kate Hudson Uses the Pendulum Test to Predict Baby’s Sex

pregnant kate hudsonPregnant Kate Hudson revealed her gender predicting trick on the Today show yesterday morning, saying she used the pendulum test to predict whether she’s having a boy or a girl. So what is the pendulum test and what does it say about Hudson’s baby-to-be?

The exact process differs depending on who you ask. But basically you dangle a chain with a charm over your palm or your belly. If it swings back and forth it’s a boy, and if it goes in a circle it’s a girl. Hudson used a ring tied to a piece of her hair instead, and the pendulum test revealed she’s having a girl. But for believers of gender predicting tricks associated with how you carry your baby — Kate says she’s carrying no differently than she did with her son Ryder. Maybe she should try our Ancient Chinese Birth Chart to predict her baby’s gender next.

“I keep saying ‘she,’ but she’s so nuts in here, she’s so wild. I kinda feel like it’s got the Hawn gene — my mom’s lineage for sure. Dancing every day,” Hudson said.

So is it a boy or a girl for Hudson? We’ll have to wait until July to find out for sure. The Something Borrowed star also recently announced that she is engaged to the baby’s father, Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy.

1. by katie

On April 28, 2011 at 12:57 pm

It depends on what site you look on. Most old wives tale sites say that if it goes in a circle its a boy for the pendulum test but for the necklace over the hand trick it’s supposed to go back and forth. I am having a boy and the pendulum swings in a circle over my belly. =)

2. by Kathleen Johnston

On May 10, 2011 at 11:11 am

I did the pendulum test three times…(3 pregnancies). Back then a string was tied around a rock and one end and the other end was in my mouth held by my teeth. (This was in te 60′s). It was correct each time. I had completely forgotten about this. And no matter how many times I tried it, the results were the same!!

3. by columbia printshop

On November 9, 2011 at 6:12 pm

Looking for a printshop in columbia

4. by chiptuning

On November 15, 2011 at 3:12 am

Best chiptuning in Poland. If you want your car to go faster is necessary to visit us!

5. by Bialko

On November 17, 2011 at 12:19 am

I got what you mean , appreciate it for putting up.Woh I am lucky to find this website through google.

6. by Simpkins Larry

On November 17, 2011 at 9:20 pm

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I purchase four emails sticking with exactly the same comment. Maybe there is by any means you might get rid of me from that service? Thanks!

7. by Fred Greever

On December 23, 2011 at 9:22 am

Good website! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day!

8. by Nidia Shallow

On December 25, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Thanks for the info, very useful

9. by OlivaacMatava

On September 16, 2012 at 11:34 pm

10. by monroe johns

On October 22, 2012 at 7:16 am

alford brown

11. by english bull dogs

On February 12, 2013 at 12:55 am

Thank you for this post. As you know it is very hard starting out and it is easy to get frustrated. I don’t know how many times I’ve felt like I am wasting my time. You have inspired methank you!

12. by Fake Oakley Furious II Oakley Oil Rig 049

On April 8, 2013 at 3:52 am

The Blabla packs have a small pouch to fit their small size. But they can still fit a pencil case filled with markers, a snack and a juice box. They have padded backpanels and padded straps with a top hook for hanging up at school. There’s a label on the back to write your child’s name and a contact phone number. Fake Oakley Furious II Oakley Oil Rig 049 http://www.fakeoakleys-soaho.com/oakley-furious-ii-c-3/cheap-fake-oakley-furious-ii-oakley-oil-rig-049-p-172.html

13. by oakley flak jacket sunglasses

On April 8, 2013 at 10:07 pm

fake oakleys If the summer, wearing sunglasses can reduce the ciliary muscle in the light of our eyes adjusted under the burden of people in the habit of the eye under natural light to see objects, this time is most comfortable when the human eye; sunglasses not only to block the harmful rays, while in the windy weather, it can prevent dust entering the eyes, it can be said, sunglasses are the best haven for our eyes. oakley flak jacket sunglasses http://www.sunglasses-soaho.org/oakley-flak-jacket-sunglasses-p-153.html

14. by Allyn

On April 27, 2013 at 9:09 am

chiptuning@home meer vermogen voor uw auto ,extra pk en extra koppel
    alle chiptunings zijn veilig en 100% dyno getest !!!