Got a Great Idea? Share It and You Could Win 15K!

Are you a mom with a great kid-inspired idea or product solution that you just know is destined for success? If so, April could be your lucky month! For the second year in a row, Huggies is helping moms like you take ideas from your memorable parenting moments and make them a reality with the Huggies MomInspired™ Grant Program. The theory? Nobody does a better job figuring out what parents need than those who are with their little one daily!

Beginning on the 14th of April, 2011 and spanning the course of 11 weeks (until June 30), you will be able to visit the Huggies MomInspired™ site and apply for a grant to begin the start-up business of your dreams. You never know– your creativity might just land you some serious cash!

If you’re in need of a little inspiration, be sure to check out the  amazingly unique ideas from last year’s grant recipients. From a spill-proof training cup and a device that relieves the stress and pain of child vaccinations, to an online tool that helps moms balance their busy lives and an organized system for on-the-go parents with children on oxygen, each winner received $15,000. See rules and more important info on the grant program here. Good luck!

For similar stories on Parents.com, visit:

Work-at-Home Success
Stay-at-Home Moms & Money
9 Tips for Juggling Work and Motherhood
Your Most Pressing Work Questions Answered
  1. by jennifer heaney

On March 26, 2011 at 6:28 pm

check out these amazingly cute and sassy baby bottle covers called Babarooz!
    Love them!!!!!!

2. by as accounting

On November 15, 2011 at 7:38 am

I recently got a blogspot for my mixtapes that I uploaded but when I search my DJ name (even full url), it doesn’t appear in the google search. Does it take about a week for it to appear or do I have to pay to get it to come up?.

3. by Donovan Finney

On November 17, 2011 at 12:18 am

Hey there. Nice article. There’s an issue with your web website throughout web browser, so you may wish to examination this… The particular internet browser is the market chief along with a big portion of individuals will omit the superb creating because of this trouble.

4. by world of warcraft

On November 17, 2011 at 3:56 am

Rattling nice style and excellent articles, absolutely nothing else we want :D .

5. by Tanner Neblett

On November 29, 2011 at 12:41 am

A person literally insure that it is might seem easy along with your web presentation on the other hand locate this specific subject that they are literally a product of which There’s no doubt that I would personally under no circumstances grasp. It seems like overly difficult and then quite wide for me personally. I am just looking forward for your write-up, I am going to make sure you get used to the software!

6. by Walter Lifton

On December 1, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Have you ever actually considered composing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I’ve a blog site dependent over the very same topics you examine and would appreciate to possess you share some stories/information. I’m sure my site visitors would price your give good results. If that you’re even remotely interested, sense absolutely free to shoot me an e mail.

7. by Casey Linke

On December 7, 2011 at 2:20 pm

I am frequently looking for someone to alternative posts together with, I am a university student and have a internet website here on our university website. The topic of this internet log and writting fashion would likely go fantastic in a few of my category’s, tell me need to you be up for this.

8. by Johnetta Lewczyk

On December 10, 2011 at 11:23 pm

Thanks for every one of your labor on this site. Kim really loves participating in investigations and it’s obvious why. I learn all concerning the powerful method you offer advantageous tips and tricks by means of the web blog and attract contribution from some others on the concern and our favorite simple princess is without question discovering a lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the year. You’re doing a great job.

9. by marysurgery

On December 20, 2011 at 4:30 am

I will subscribe to this blog.

10. by Retta Cain

On January 14, 2012 at 11:22 pm

dining area furnitures ought to be coated together with shellac or perhaps varnish in order to protect the particular timber grains.,

11. by הובלות רעננה

On January 20, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Moving home in Germany is extremely expensive, indeed the few miles from my little village to the barn require me to pay 2000.00 Euros, around it would have require me to pay having a UK removal firm to move my household goods completely from Wales to southern Germany. Labour costs in Germany make moving house very costly, perhaps one of the reasons why the labour marketplace is less flexible – people would rather stay there once they’ve moved to a place.