Costume Countdown…

In case your kids haven’t reminded you countless times already today, Halloween is just around the corner! But don’t be scared if you’re still lacking in the costume department. Our ideas for last-minute homemade costumes will help you whip up a DIY disguise in no time.

What are your kids dressing up as this year for Halloween? Did you buy or make the costume? Share your great ideas so other moms can help their little ghouls look just as good!

1. by Beth

On October 28, 2010 at 11:38 pm

This summer we vacationed in the Black Hills of South Dakota. We bought our 3 kids cowboy hats as souvenirs so for Halloween I decided to dress them all up as cowboys/girls with the hats, bandannas, and vests from our dress-up clothes. It is easy to add layers underneath if the weather is cool.

2. by Lacey Lamb

On October 28, 2010 at 11:40 pm

I did buy my 7 month old baby girl a costume this year. I decided it was just easier for it being her first Halloween and probably one of the only times I actually get to pick her costume. I decided to choose a gender nuetral costume though so I could use it for future children or borrow it to family if needed. I like to share and save! My sweet Lillia is going to be a cute little bumblebee and her mommy and daddy will be escorting her around as a Greek God and Goddess! Happy Halloween!!

3. by Erika Deady-Wohlers

On October 29, 2010 at 9:14 am

On a recent weekend trip to Nantucket, my daughter Alarice lost her first tooth. That same day she tried sushi for the first time and later we also saw an incredible sunset. The tooth fairy rolled five “one” dollar bills and made them look like a piece of sushi, and left her a note (along with a new toothbrush) telling her she saw her on the beach during sunset. She was utterly amazed by the tooth fairy….therefore she is insisting on being her for halloween!

4. by Susan

On October 29, 2010 at 11:07 pm

My daughter (almost 3 years) wanted to be Potato Head, so her Dad cut out a generic potato-ish shape out of felt that I stitched/hot glued velcro to the sides so it could be easily put on and off. Then cut out the body parts out of felt, and hot glued velcro on to the backs. Even stitched a butt panel to the back, leaving the top open and made a couple extra parts to tuck in the back. White tights, white long sleeve t-shirt underneath, cheap visor/hat and white knit mittens. Then her treat bag is going to be an old purse of mine.

5. by rajani

On October 30, 2010 at 8:35 am

My son 4 years old is going to be a Batman. My little one 17 months old is going to be a Tigger.

6. by crystal johnson

On October 30, 2010 at 5:39 pm

My youngest gets a hand-me-down turtle costume bought 2 yrs ago from Babystyle, but we made my 4 year old a robot costume.

7. by Erica Conner

On October 31, 2010 at 5:06 pm

My little one is 2.5 months and we bought his outfit. He couldn’t go trick or treating of course, but we wanted to take pictures of his first Halloween. He is a duck and it was absolutly precious!

8. by waterjet cutting machine

On June 10, 2011 at 6:33 am

What youre saying is totally true. I know that everybody should say precisely the same factor, but I just believe that you place it inside a way that everyone can realize. I also really like the pictures you set in right here. They match so properly with what youre looking to say. Im certain youll get to so many individuals with what youve got to say.

9. by prins brian

On July 21, 2011 at 10:32 am

Man, I truly loved reading your blogpost. You have convinced me to subscribe to your blog, but how can i find the Feed?

10. by Transvaginal Mesh

On September 8, 2011 at 12:31 am

Found what I was looking for… Thanks for posting this! Be back soon keep it goin.

11. by Müdigkeit Ursachen

On September 20, 2011 at 10:01 pm

Leslie-

12. by Chinese tablets usa shipping

On December 13, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Looking for the best performance android tablet shipped from the USA?

13. by paris turf

On December 15, 2011 at 5:17 pm

Thank you for the tips. It helped me a lot.

14. by Shelli Mccuin

On January 13, 2012 at 12:05 am

I savor, result in I discovered just what I was looking for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye