Magic Tricks for Parents (Part 2)

Did you get the hang of the thumb-sliding trick yet?  Fun, huh? Professional magician Rory Wheeler is back to share two more magical illusions that are easy to learn and have a big pay-off with your kids–one could even help with getting your children to eat their veggies (now that’s magic).  Check out the video below to see how.

Click here to see a video of the first two tricks, and pick up the September issue of Parents for step-by-step instructions on how to do all these illusions.

Tags: , | Categories: Entertainment, GoodyBlog, Time for Fun

1. by Magic Tricks for Parents (Part 1) | GoodyBlog

On August 30, 2010 at 6:54 pm

[...] tricks that will wow your child. See our next installment of DIY illusions on GoodyBlog by clicking here. And for the full story, pick up a copy of Parents on newsstands [...]

2. by Garage Door Repair Phoenix

On September 16, 2011 at 5:57 pm

The impala 67 from supernatural would be awsome.

3. by AFG 3.1AE Review

On November 9, 2011 at 7:00 pm

I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.

4. by Roman Ickes

On November 15, 2011 at 5:51 am

Adele has unveiled plans to write, record plus produce her next studio lp all by herself. She has as of now written 7 tracks designed for the record and hopes for the new material to be significantly more stripped-back.

5. by Nila Isebrand

On January 17, 2012 at 8:28 pm

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

6. by MMO

On February 5, 2013 at 4:45 pm

As soon as I found this website I went on reddit to share some of the love with them. “So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence.” by Bertrand Russell.