Join the Tribe!
Hummus is one of my go-to snacks, so when I found out that the Tribe brand recently came out with new flavors, I couldn’t wait to get my hands–and carrot sticks and pita chips–on them. The new flavors, like Tomato & Veggie and Spicy Red Pepper, are seriously delicious, and I’m digging the brand’s new creamier consistency, which makes you want to dip, dip and dip again. Plus, the spreads are all-natural so you can feel good about serving them to your kids. But the coolest part? Check out all the things you can do with hummus! I’m going to throw together this easy and refreshing end-of-summer salad this weekend.
Creamy Cucumber and Kalamata Olive Salad
- 1 English cucumber, halved, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 6 oz feta cheese, cut or crumbled into 1” cubes
- 1-cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup roughly chopped mint leaves
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil (for dressing)
- 1 oz red wine vinegar (for dressing)
- 2T Tribe Origins classic hummus (for dressing)
- sea salt and black pepper (for dressing)
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, and hummus.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss all ingredients together.