Friday Night Movies

This Week’s Big-Screen Goody:

If you missed the mega-blockbuster Avatar in theaters, you have a chance to catch it again this weekend. And that’s a good thing because this 3-D phenom is meant to been seen on the big screen.  But you might want to get a babysitter and leave the little kids at home. The PG-13 film is a bit racy and definitely too long (it comes in at 2-hours+). If your family can wait until next summer, I have a suggestion for another 3-D movie about an exotic tribe of blue people:

This Week’s DVD Goodies:

Adventures at School (Scholastic Storybook Treasures)

Ben 10 Alien Force, Vol. 8

Crazy Hair Day… and More Back-to-School Stories (Scholastic Storybook Treasures)

Dinosaur Train: Dinosaurs Under the Sea

Five Little Monkeys

Miss Nelson Has a Field Day… and More School Adventure Stories (Scholastic Storybook Treasures)

Nick Jr Favorites: Happy Halloween

The Teacher from the Black Lagoon… and More Slightly Scary Stories (Scholastic Storybook Treasures)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles Forever

Tom and Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes

Word Girl: Tobey’s Tricks and Treats

The Put-Your-Kids-To-Bed-First Pick of the Week:

Lost: The Complete Sixth and Final Season

1. by Play Casino Online at www.prka.info

On November 15, 2011 at 8:47 pm

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

2. by rugs

On November 16, 2011 at 9:03 pm

I desire to make use of some of the content material on my blog. Naturally I’ll give you a link in my web blog. Thanks for sharing.

3. by Enrique Davy

On November 29, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Nicely done my friend

4. by paris turf

On December 8, 2011 at 8:07 pm

Thank you for the tips. It helped me a lot.

5. by Mulberry Bags

On December 31, 2011 at 2:02 pm

I’m having a little problem I cant subscribe your rss feed, I’m using google reader fyi.

6. by Check This Out

On January 6, 2012 at 12:25 am

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being ripped off? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

7. by Patria Soroka

On January 12, 2012 at 11:57 pm

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply nice and that i could suppose you’re knowledgeable on this subject. Fine together with your permission allow me to snatch your feed to keep updated with coming near near post. Thank you a million and please continue the gratifying work.

8. by star v12 mtk6577

On February 1, 2013 at 6:50 am

Hey have a look at my webpage on AMD Graphics Card ! I do believe we’ve a lot of information we could share. Your site is an excellent help Thank you!

9. by make money online

On February 13, 2013 at 2:13 am

I liked up to you will obtain carried out right here. The comic strip is tasteful, your authored material stylish. however, you command get bought an edginess over that you want be turning in the following. in poor health undoubtedly come further beforehand once more since exactly the similar nearly a lot steadily inside case you defend this increase.