Do You Microwave Your Plastic Containers?

I used to. I’ve been known to throw them in the dishwasher, too. I’ve slathered my children with heavily fragranced shampoos and lotions. I’ve served my family tons of canned foods.

But over the past year, and particularly since I started working here, I’ve cut back on those habits, or eliminated them altogether. Read our story about the toxins that are all around us, and you may very well do the same.

One thing I really appreciate about this article is that it leaves you feeling empowered, not hopelessly terrified. Yes, toxic chemicals are lurking everywhere. But you can avoid them, as we outline for you in the piece. And you can speak out against dangerous chemicals being used in the products that we all come in contact with every single day. Major reform is underway, in the form of the Toxic Chemicals Safety Act of 2010, a bill that was introduced late last month. It’ll obviously take a long time to truly overhaul our current system, but until them, it’s comforting to know that you can make a difference in your own home.

1. by Chanda Banister

On April 6, 2011 at 11:33 am

Well I sincerely enjoyed studying it. This post provided by you is very helpful for proper planning.

2. by air hogs

On April 8, 2011 at 12:23 pm

Hey! Are you going to be creating a follow up? My room mate and I genuinely enjoyed the read. We were both surprised how well you covered the topic. Way to go!

3. by Ching Payor

On April 10, 2011 at 9:06 am

Hello.This post was really remarkable, especially because I was investigating for thoughts on this issue last week.

4. by Bronchitis Symptome

On April 11, 2011 at 6:27 pm

I sort of agree on a lot of things, but not all.

5. by discount office supplies

On April 14, 2011 at 9:39 am

Are you serious? I’m so glad to have found this on yahoo. This is worthy to email to whoever I know.

6. by my avery labels

On April 15, 2011 at 11:47 am

I was bored on my lunch break and then I discovered your blog post. This was so intriguing that I was late in coming back to work. Can’t wait to send this with my colleagues!

7. by gerd

On May 14, 2011 at 9:01 am

I’ve now saved this site to my favorites. Thanks for the info.

8. by Fitoderm Review

On May 19, 2011 at 7:01 pm

Trusted reviews on products. See the attractive reviews.

9. by Lucinda Shempert

On August 26, 2011 at 3:36 pm

I do enjoy the way you have framed this concern plus it really does supply me personally some fodder for thought. Nevertheless, coming from what I have personally seen, I really trust when the feedback pile on that folks continue to be on issue and not embark on a tirade associated with some other news of the day. Yet, thank you for this fantastic piece and while I do not necessarily concur with it in totality, I value the standpoint.

10. by Spanish

On September 20, 2011 at 10:30 pm

I cannot understand how people can read this and not think “genius alert”. Great post. I’ll keep coming back to see even more.

11. by pacquiao vs marquez

On November 9, 2011 at 2:14 pm

Can I just say what a aid to seek out someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to carry a problem to light and make it important. More people must learn this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant consider youre not more widespread since you undoubtedly have the gift.

12. by Geoffrey Dazi

On November 17, 2011 at 5:42 pm

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. kudos

13. by Dubrii Britteny

On November 17, 2011 at 9:37 pm

Immigration Lawyers… [...]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[...]…

14. by Stepanie Dipalma

On December 10, 2011 at 3:54 pm

hey blogmeister! Tolle Heimseite hast du hier! Hat nicht jedermann!

15. by Fobulous Tosh

On December 23, 2011 at 4:13 am

I always was interested in this subject and stock still am, thanks for posting .

16. by Sylvie Angelle

On December 25, 2011 at 11:35 pm

Thanks for the info, very useful

17. by jordan 6

On January 20, 2012 at 2:38 am

Hold ¡®em coming¡­ you all do these a wonderful position at this kind of Concepts¡­ cannot tell you how significantly I, for one particular appreciate all you do!

18. by Isaac Cherubino

On July 23, 2012 at 12:01 am

please send myself several techniques guidelines

19. by Small Business Phone

On October 1, 2012 at 9:58 pm

My spouse and i honestly need to have, understanding!

20. by Aliza Sabatini

On March 6, 2013 at 3:23 pm

It’s good to finally see a post that is written by an author who actually cares about the subject. It makes a huge difference from the keyword stuffed drivel out there. I really enjoyed what I’ve read here, thanks so much for a very well-written post!