Urgent: New NYC-Area Moms Needed for Makeover Story!

American Baby magazine is looking for African American women ages 23-33 in the Tri-State area who had a baby in the last year and want a new look! We’ll need you for the whole day on June 7th, 2010 and respectfully ask that you arrange for a full day of child care. Makeup artist Ashunta Sheriff (who works with Alicia Keys) will be doing the makeup!

Here’s what we need from you in advance of the shoot:

• A recent photo
  • The age of your child (ren)
  • A few sentences about why you want a makeover
  • Your cell phone number
  • Your T-shirt size
  • You must be willing to get your hair cut

If interested, please send the above info to tracy.perez@meredith.com by June 2, 2010.

Thank you!

Tags: | Categories: GoodyBlog

1. by Crystal Johnson

On June 2, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Are you sure you’re not looking for NC moms?????? I could use a makeover yesterday!

2. by Kendal Boehl

On August 26, 2011 at 4:31 pm

With almost everything that seems to be developing within this particular subject material, your opinions tend to be rather refreshing. Nevertheless, I beg your pardon, but I do not give credence to your entire plan, all be it refreshing none the less. It seems to us that your opinions are not totally rationalized and in reality you are your self not really completely convinced of your argument. In any event I did enjoy examining it.

3. by Richelle Punches

On December 3, 2011 at 8:47 pm

Zune and iPod: Most men and women examine the Zune to your Contact, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly smaller and mild it’s, I look at it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of each the Touch along with the Nano. It is really colorful and attractive OLED screen is slightly smaller than the feel display screen, but the participant by itself feels very a bit smaller sized and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as considerably, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, even though becoming only a hair thicker.

4. by ugg boots cheap sale

On December 16, 2011 at 2:37 pm

Heya this is a good article. I’m going to email this to my associates. I stumbled on this while browsing on aol I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing.

5. by Hyon Peevy

On December 25, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Just bookmarked you!!

6. by Johana Draffen

On January 13, 2012 at 1:12 am

Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

7. by MMO

On February 2, 2013 at 12:38 pm

I was reading through some of your content on this internet site and I conceive this web site is rattling informative ! Retain putting up.

8. by best brand of e cigarettes

On February 9, 2013 at 3:13 am

Just what I was searching for, thanks for putting up. “If you can imagine it,You can achieve it.If you can dream it,You can become it.” by William Arthur Ward.