Cheesy Love Confession

My three favorite meals: grilled cheese, pizza and macaroni and cheese (in no particular order. ) Notice a trend? Yes, I’m a fromage fanatic. So when The Kitchen Table Bakers Parmesan Cheese Crisps passed through our office, it was love at first taste. Made entirely of cheese, these munchies may resemble a cracker, but don’t be fooled–the gourmet eats put those cheese snacks you pack in your kid’s lunchbox to shame. You know when you’re cooking up a grilled cheese sandwich, and some of the filling oozes out and fries into a tasty crisp on the pan? That’s what these wafers taste like, so if you too like the sides of your sandwich slightly scorched, you’ll probably dig these. Bonus: they pack a flavorful punch, so just a couple are perfect for my afternoon cravings. And the supremely snackable mini crisps make a great alternative to chowing down on potato chips.

Tags: | Categories: GoodyBlog

1. by Loralee Connarton

On July 22, 2011 at 3:39 am

Top 5 Differences Between Over the Counter Teeth Whitening and Dentist Supervised Whitening

2. by treatment of varicose veins

On July 22, 2011 at 11:59 am

Treating Varicose Veins With Surgery|Yevelynbds|Treating Varicose Veins With Surgery

3. by symptoms and treatments

On July 22, 2011 at 12:17 pm

Girls, seriously, what’s with the patterned tights? You look like you have varicose veins!|ScoobyDoofus|Girls, seriously, what’s with the patterned tights? You look like you have varicose veins!

4. by Consumer Complaints

On September 9, 2011 at 3:56 am

I’m still learning from you, while I’m trying to reach my goals. I absolutely love reading all that is posted on your site.Keep the posts coming. I liked it!

5. by foreign exchange

On September 15, 2011 at 6:01 pm

I think the first step in a solution right now is to sign Brian Cashman to a 10-year extension. Oh, and give him a raise.

6. by franczyza

On November 16, 2011 at 6:32 am

I must get across my passion for your kind-heartedness giving support to persons who require help on this important issue. Your personal commitment to passing the solution all through became quite functional and have specifically allowed men and women much like me to get to their dreams. Your own helpful guidelines means a great deal to me and even further to my colleagues. Thank you; from each one of us.

7. by Ward Mangual

On November 18, 2011 at 5:16 pm

Gaga tweeted a note as well as a backlink to Japan Prayer Bracelets. She specially designed a bracelet, with virtually all sales earnings going to Japanese relief attempts

8. by Tarra Melandez

On November 18, 2011 at 8:07 pm

Miley Cyrus has payed tribute to Jackass super star Ryan Dunn, tragically killed from a sports car road accident last week.

9. by moncler women

On November 24, 2011 at 12:37 am

Actually your creative ability as a copywriter has inspired me for getting our website now. The blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is an excellent instance of it.

10. by Fran Knoepfler

On December 9, 2011 at 10:17 pm

The new Zune browser is surprisingly great, but not as excellent because the iPod’s. It functions properly, but isn’t as swiftly as Safari, and incorporates a clunkier interface. In the event you occasionally strategy on employing the web browser that’s not an problem, but in case you’re preparing to browse the web alot out of your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and superior browser may very well be crucial.

11. by Arminda Wair

On December 20, 2011 at 12:10 pm

Sorry for the huge review, but I’m seriously loving the new Zune, and hope this, too as the fantastic testimonials some other folks have published, will help you decide if it’s the proper selection for you personally.

12. by Hanna Gamache

On December 20, 2011 at 1:28 pm

Zune and iPod: Most folks examine the Zune to your Reach for, but following seeing how slim and surprisingly small and mild it truly is, I take into account it to become a fairly distinctive hybrid that combines features of both equally the Contact along with the Nano. It is very colorful and pretty OLED display is slightly scaled-down than the contact filter, however the player itself feels rather a bit scaled-down and lighter. It weighs about 2/three as considerably, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, though staying just a hair thicker.

13. by converse pas cher rouge

On January 7, 2012 at 12:29 pm

I precisely desired to thank you very much once more. I do not know the things I would have created in the absence of those tricks provided by you directly on such theme. Entirely was a traumatic situation in my position, but coming across your expert style you solved the issue forced me to weep for contentment. I will be grateful for the help and in addition expect you really know what a powerful job you happen to be undertaking training some other people through the use of your websites. I know that you haven’t encountered all of us.

14. by bottes ugg australia pas cher

On January 10, 2012 at 7:18 am

I am just commenting to let you understand of the exceptional discovery my friend’s princess obtained reading yuor web blog. She picked up a lot of pieces, with the inclusion of what it is like to possess a wonderful coaching spirit to have many people without problems fully grasp selected advanced topics. You really did more than visitors’ expectations. Many thanks for offering those great, safe, explanatory and unique tips about this topic to Sandra.

15. by dell 17r review

On February 2, 2012 at 3:54 am

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I¡¯ll try to get the hang of it!

16. by Ile Jest Stron W Internecie

On August 18, 2012 at 8:15 pm

You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. Always follow your heart. “No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman.” by Honore’ de Balzac.