The Most Eggs-travagant Easter Treat Ever

The-MILK-Ostrich-Egg-IMG300083USLooking for a sweet surprise to give this Easter? Then hop on over to Hotel Chocolat’s site and check out their MILK Ostrich Egg. Crack into these super-sized shells for a gorgeous selection of cocoa confections, such as pecan and macadamia pralines, melt away caramels, solid chocolate slabs, a chick lolly kids will go crazy for, and more. At $140, we’re guessing most Easter Bunnies won’t be hiding this mega munchie, but the company has other goodies for the holiday at more reasonable prices, like these sticky toffee eggies. Now please excuse me while I wipe the drool off my chin..

What’s your favorite Easter basket sweet?

1. by Cheryl

On March 25, 2010 at 2:41 pm

Yum! But what will I get everyone else for Easter :)

2. by buy pandora jewelry

On July 24, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Thank you for another informative website. Where else could I get that type of info written in such an ideal way? I have a project that I am just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

3. by Redwood City Nanny

On September 20, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Skin Care

4. by AFG 4.1 AE

On November 9, 2011 at 1:21 am

Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply great and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

5. by Wilhelmina Hasselbarth

On November 14, 2011 at 6:51 pm

Beyonce is very much set to access number one when it comes to this weekend’s album charts, knocking Lady Gaga away from the top spot. The American artist, who actually headlined during Glastonbury, is marketing and advertising her lp, 4, 3 times as swiftly as chart challengers as documented in (blank) the Official Chart Update.

6. by Ghislaine Raiche

On November 17, 2011 at 7:29 am

Jennifer Lopez is prepared to switch back to her native New York in order that she can raise her family in a “normal” environment away from all of the glitz of Hollywood. The occasional actress grew ” up ” in the Big Apple, although now lives in Los Angeles to concentrate on their showbiz careers.

7. by Valentin Deshaies

On December 26, 2011 at 10:58 am

I am not real fantastic with English but I find this real easygoing to translate.