Relaxation on a Roll

Picture 5As a health editor, I’m constantly reading about the health benefits of staying stress-free, so I’ll try just about anything to combat my Type-A tendencies. My new favorite tool:  t spheres, sets of two organic rubber massage balls infused with aromatherapy oil. I was skeptical about them at first (can a scented bouncy ball really chill me out?), but since licensed massage therapist and t spheres-creator Stephanie Whittier walked me through a few basic self-massage techniques—showing me how to apply the spheres to the pressure points on my neck, or roll them under my feet—I’ve reached for ‘em every afternoon when I hit that 3 o’clock slump. Not only do the spheres pack a serious pain-relieving punch, I love tailoring which set I use to my mood (peppermint for a pick-me-up; rose geranium if I’m a ball of nerves). After just a minute of rolling, I’m refreshed, relaxed, and ready to bounce back to work.

Tags: | Categories: GoodyBlog

1. by mika

On March 27, 2010 at 11:21 pm

I am obsessed with these! Glad to see some more press for them. They are great too for massaging others. Since I have zero endurance in my hands for more than like a minute massage, they actually massage my hands while massaging my man. I really love the pepp-up-mint.

2. by Temeka Willenborg

On May 24, 2011 at 12:35 am

This blog appears to recieve a large ammount of visitors. How do you advertise it? It gives a nice individual spin on things. I guess having something real or substantial to give info on is the most important thing.

3. by italian delivery brampton

On July 11, 2011 at 12:14 pm

I take pleasure in, lead to I discovered exactly what I used to be taking a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

4. by Gonzalo Halls

On November 16, 2011 at 6:27 am

Music and singing sensation Adele is probably to team up together with one of the most well known hip hop personalities the world with regards to what could come to be a musical marriage Made in heaven, according to a tabloid publication. The Sun published that the 21-year-old music artist has met up with Jay-Z, who has been recently in the british isles to help support his spouse Beyonce throughout Glastonbury Festival.

5. by http://comerciostock.es

On November 16, 2011 at 2:39 pm

Hi there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

6. by Enrique Davy

On December 25, 2011 at 10:25 pm

Thanks for the info, very useful