Cute Kid Thursday!

Tyler editedMy name is: Tyler
I’m: 2 years old
I hail from: Ballwin, MO
I can usually be found: Dancing and singing to any music that is on
Beloved toy: Diego’s rescue pack
Favorite book:Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed” by Eileen Christelow
Pastime: Dancing, playing with my older sister, painting
Pet peeve: Having to take a nap
Catch phrase: While watching the Olympics, “Ready, set, go!”

Hey, got a cute kid? Please email us a pic and bio and your little Mr. or Ms. Adorable could be featured on Cute Kid Thursday!

Tags: | Categories: GoodyBlog, Your Child

1. by Lisa Borkowski

On March 26, 2010 at 3:13 pm

We love you TYLER!!! Cousin Lisa and Lee

2. by Laura

On March 26, 2010 at 3:22 pm

Your cousin Jimmy LOVES “Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed” too!

3. by Tracey Papplardo

On March 26, 2010 at 4:20 pm

Tyler,
    you’re adorable. it runs in the family. purple is definitely your color :)
    The Pappalardo

4. by Jack Rizzo Sr.

On March 27, 2010 at 3:30 am

Uncle Jack says Hi! to you and Sister Ashley.
    You guys are terrific and soo lucky – What a great Mom!!!

5. by Jen Bertoglio

On March 28, 2010 at 2:20 pm

So cute! Congratulations!

6. by ricky

On March 31, 2010 at 9:44 pm

OH MY GOD!
    HE ATE BARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. by Elvera Haddox

On July 7, 2011 at 10:34 pm

Two heads are superior than a person.

8. by molle pack

On July 15, 2011 at 10:43 pm

Someone necessarily assist to make significantly posts I’d state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular publish extraordinary. Fantastic process!

9. by tiffany & co singapore

On July 19, 2011 at 12:55 am

We value the data discussed right here. Make sure you continue the great function. Greatest wants for you..

10. by Scottsdale Landscaping Company

On August 18, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Hey, i discovered your website on stumbleupon and also made a decision to popin in order to eliminate a little time. interesting blog i might have several soulutions in your case should you be open minded. send me more than a message along with sick be as compared to thrilled to give out and find out easily will help you in anyhow.

11. by Consumer Complaints

On September 9, 2011 at 3:28 am

Well I really liked reading it. This information provided by you is very useful for proper planning.

12. by best affiliate marketing strategy

On September 20, 2011 at 1:14 pm

I love westerns, both historical and contemporary.

13. by juicedirectory.backlinkhub.com: Online Poker Guide

On November 23, 2011 at 2:53 am

Thank you, I’ve recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?

14. by lisa

On December 26, 2011 at 12:18 am

It’s exhausting to find educated folks on this matter, however you sound like you understand what you’re talking about! Thanks

15. by jordan cleats

On January 13, 2012 at 12:47 pm

A lot of thanks for your own work on this web site. My daughter really likes working on research and it’s easy to see why. We all notice all concerning the dynamic mode you present invaluable solutions via the web site and as well as invigorate response from visitors about this area then our favorite child is starting to learn a lot of things. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the year. Your performing a terrific job.

16. by jordan collection

On January 15, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Your current article constantly include a lot of really up to date info. Where do you come up with this? Just stating you are very resourceful. Thanks again

17. by anlo jordan dress

On January 16, 2012 at 9:10 pm

I had been planning exactly the same thing whilst encountering this short article as well as wondered in cases where anyone else had exactly the same issues?

18. by jarret johnson jersey

On February 1, 2012 at 9:45 pm

require to know by now, your writing goes to the nitty-gritty of the subject. Your lucidity leaves me desirous to know more. Just so you already, i will instantly grab your feed to keep up up to now with your blog. Stating thanks is merely my little way of claiming what a masterpiece for a grand resource. Allow In my nicest needs for your incoming post.