Chew on This!

Picture 2whimsyThe Oh Plah! teething bracelet is an awesome new accessory that’s sure to please both mom and baby. Practical and pretty, these colorful cuffs are actually teethers in disguise!

Made of medical-grade thermoplastic, they’re completely BPA-, phthalate-, PVC-, and latex-free. Plus, they’re bacteria resistant so you can feel good about taking it off your wrist and handing it right to your baby when she needs something to play with or chomp on when you’re on-the-go. Finally a fun and fashionable alternative to handing your kid your germy cell phone while you’re in line at the grocery store!

Tags: | Categories: Babies, GoodyBlog, Shopping & Gear

1. by Jamie

On March 24, 2010 at 4:48 pm

Sorry, but this isn’t a product that appeals to me. It’s all shiny and bright in the “before” picture — I really don’t want to see if when its “after” picture.

2. by Taryn

On March 25, 2010 at 8:18 am

It’s actually made with exactly that in mind and is not supposed to show signs of chewing or wear thanks to the durable, flexible material it’s made of. But like any teether, it’s not something that’s going to last forever – just something for your baby to play with and chew on for now.

3. by Julliette

On March 31, 2010 at 6:45 pm

I think it’s great. Maybe some different colors. But definitely a great idea. Beats the baby pulling earrings or dangles. Ouch!

4. by Lynwood Labossiere

On September 5, 2011 at 10:47 pm

People completed a number of excellent issues presently there. I did so a search about these topic and discovered nearly all individuals runs and your blog. I would not totally appreciate a lot of in regards to this, i just were going to obtain some thoughts through your web-site, however, your publish ensnared my consideration.

5. by green diarrhea

On September 18, 2011 at 9:44 pm

I could not agree with you more, the Admiral deserves a medal for his performance under fire. The only better response would have been if he had said:

6. by Howard Kopec

On November 10, 2011 at 4:24 am

Thanks to get a fascinating posting. I appreciate the funny remarks.

7. by Matthew Stidd

On November 14, 2011 at 3:11 pm

I can tell of which you are a specialist for the location! Internet marketing establishing a website before long, plus your details usually are awfully beneficial on behalf of everyone.. thank you for your assist also as looking everyone the particular achievement within your organization.

8. by service dog training

On November 15, 2011 at 2:35 am

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you’re interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

9. by Gielda Samochody Osobowe

On November 15, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

10. by bohol

On November 15, 2011 at 5:01 pm

How can I combine my love of the arts, especially creative writing with a law degree?

11. by as accounting

On November 15, 2011 at 5:20 pm

I made a blogger account a few months ago, and i added some pictures to my sidebar and don’t know how to remove them. I used the image hosting site ‘Photobucket’ to put the pictures on my blog, and put my login information there nd they did it for me. I don’t like how one of the pictures look and I really want to remove/delete it. Help? Thanks..

12. by Mickey Rasor

On November 17, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your web site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this website. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched everywhere and simply couldn’t come across. What a great website.

13. by Yetta Almestica

On November 21, 2011 at 8:17 pm

Hello. Cool article. There’s a problem with your internet internet site with traveler, and also you may wish to test this… The web browser will be the market place fundamental as well as a significant aspect of people will abandon your own amazing writing due to this trouble.

14. by Jazmin Castros

On November 23, 2011 at 3:45 pm

I seemed to be imagining this short article was going to possibly be boring as a consequence of subject! But the additional browse the better it became.

15. by Kamala Pflugrad

On November 30, 2011 at 3:28 pm

Exceptional defeated ! I like to trainee when you change ones own web-site, the best way will i just sign up in a blog page website? All of the membership aided us a acceptable put up. I have been a bit of touch familiarized for this the transmitted offered light clean approach

16. by Tamesha Baptiste

On December 6, 2011 at 12:08 pm

I appreciate you for any superior writeup. This in fact would be a activity credit account that. Take a look advanced to help you additional put in pleasing from your website! Anyway, how may well people explain?

17. by Tony Warrenfeltz

On December 6, 2011 at 5:45 pm

My partner and i dearly loved to the extent that you will experience performed here. That sketch is usually pleasing, any created topic cool. nonetheless, you charge receive ordered some sort of shakiness throughout that you would like it if always be giving the below. sick and tired unquestionably take place farther aforetime known as all over again seeing that the same close to especially usually indoors scenario everyone defend this valuable enhance.

18. by Awilda Coen

On December 11, 2011 at 3:45 am

I have to we appreciate you the particular efforts you’ve got put in scripting this internet site. I am hoping the identical high-grade site article of your stuff in the foreseeable future at the same time. The truth is the resourceful writing abilities possesses encouraged me personally to obtain my personal web site heading at this point. Really blogs is dispersing the wings as well as increasing quickly. Your own create is a wonderful example.

19. by Wendell Ydara

On December 13, 2011 at 12:37 am

Hey, I feel your internet site might possibly be possessing browser compatibility challenges. After i take a look at your blog site in Safari, it seems good but when opening in Web-based Explorer, it’s some overlapping. I just desired to provide you with a brief heads up! Other then that, marvelous blog page!

20. by Jannet Finnin

On December 25, 2011 at 6:43 pm

Thanks for the info, very useful

21. by הובלות בצפון

On January 20, 2012 at 11:22 am

Should you read the newspaper occasionally, make sure to save all of the papers that you have so that you can rely on them as packing material when you move. Padding is actually vital that you keeping your more delicate objects safe and secure throughout the move. You can also choose to use clothes, sheets, or other cushy material to bring along your items.

22. by villa puncak

On December 16, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Do you write these posts for fun or you have to them?

23. by Elke Malagarie

On February 12, 2013 at 11:53 pm

I too like the peace found in this space, but I won’t be buying it because I have the Japanese space already and I rarely use the spaces I already own except to go there for redoing decor when I get new pieces and games that are ingrained in them. The tea ceremony is a hoot though, I had fun going there and using only the rude comments to see the guest and hosts reactions. But I can’t see myself going back over and over to do this. Nice account of the space though Phoenix.

24. by Maximo Happ

On February 13, 2013 at 10:58 am

ME AND MY STAFFY MAX BOTH WANT TO TEAR DEAN SMALLCOCK EDWARDS APART AND FEED HIS REMAINS TO THE LOCAL STAFFS,HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT,AND A BOIL ON THE ARSE OF SOCIETY, HE SHOULD HAVE GOT 10 YEARS IN JAIL,AND PUT ON THE BEAST WING.I HOPE HE DIES VERY SOON, “REST IN PEACE DEAR DIESEL” RIP.