A Commercial That Speaks to Moms

Have you been watching the Olympics? If so,  you’ve definitely seen this commercial (and others like it) from P&G that tugs at the heartstrings. I think it’s cool that the ads focus on the women who raised and supported these athletes every step of the way. Maybe Michael Phelps’s mom had something to do with the idea!  What do you think about it?

Tags: | Categories: GoodyBlog

1. by Deanna

On February 26, 2010 at 2:25 pm

I love the commericals!! Moms are their kids first fan!

2. by Karina

On February 26, 2010 at 3:53 pm

I love the commercial that says, “To their moms, they will always be kids.” I wish they would also sponsor dads. Dads should get credit too.

3. by Stacey

On February 26, 2010 at 10:31 pm

I’d feel more warm and fuzzy about it, were it not for the fact that P&G is responsible for the torture and deaths of so many animals whom their products are tested on.

4. by sarah

On February 28, 2010 at 11:04 pm

while i acknowledge that dads are important, too, i have teared up every time i see these commercials. i know every parent thinks their kid is special, but i scream “that’s my baby!!!” in my heart everyday for things that do not require even a millionth of the expertise that olympians possess. and they will always be my babies…

5. by steve

On March 3, 2010 at 2:23 pm

What about us single Fathers who did the same as I did. I played mom and dad

6. by Elodia Minic

On November 9, 2011 at 12:59 am

I study a lot of on the net articles and I?¯ve located that it?¯s tough to seek out superior writing. I?¯m so happy I observed this post mainly because it?¯s renews my faith in superior writers. This really is magnificent!

7. by super fat burners

On November 10, 2011 at 5:55 am

We appreciate you giving this data. You actually taken everyone very well

8. by Ambrose Fetch

On November 18, 2011 at 11:45 pm

While I can appreciate the points in A Commercial That Speaks to Moms | GoodyBlog, I am tired and sick of hearing rubbish about the “economic recovery”. The Federal government borrowed and spent $6.1T in the last four years to generate a cumulative $700B increase in the country’s Gross domestic product. That means we’ve borrowed and spent $8.70 for every $1 of nominal “economic growth” in Gross domestic product. In constant dollars, GDP is flat, we got no “growth” at all for our $6.1 trillion. In constant US dollars, the GDP in 2011 might get back to the 2007 level, if the US economy continues “growing” at the same rate reached in the first 12 weeks of 2011. If not, then the GDP will actually be lower than before recession levels. There is no recovery, the facts prove this.

9. by Maryann Ingemi

On November 30, 2011 at 7:41 am

I like the stuff you put in here. Very relevant information. Consider yourself bookmarked.

10. by alexander wang anouck

On December 13, 2011 at 12:04 pm

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?* {0 X3 M2 ]7 G- X* O