Best Beauty Advice Your Mom Gave You?

ss_FC030108BEAUT010“Get your beauty sleep!” Yup, that’s definitely one of the classics. But we want more! Tell us the words of beauty and fashion wisdom you gained from your mom that you still live by today, and your quote could appear in a future issue of Parents!

Tags: | Categories: Beauty, GoodyBlog

1. by Ebeth

On January 29, 2010 at 2:25 pm

The best beauty advice my mom gave me was, “DON’T SMOKE, among other bad things, it’ll wrinkle your skin prematurely!”

2. by Hchybinski

On January 29, 2010 at 2:32 pm

Take good care of your skin!

3. by Nataliya

On January 29, 2010 at 3:16 pm

Believe in yourself! Being confident and believing you are beautiful will make others see you through your eyes. – That’s what my mum used to say… and I am still learning to follow her advice ;-)

4. by Ellen Wangsmo

On February 1, 2010 at 7:50 pm

Stay out of the sun. My mom’s skin looks much better than women younger than her. I regularly use a moisteriser with SPF 30.

5. by top rated beat making software

On August 4, 2011 at 12:51 pm

Hi just wanted to say great website maybe look into entering a contest.

6. by Jason Canestro

On August 26, 2011 at 3:19 pm

The very core of your writing whilst sounding agreeable originally, did not really settle perfectly with me after some time. Somewhere throughout the sentences you were able to make me a believer but only for a short while. I however have a problem with your leaps in assumptions and one would do nicely to fill in those breaks. In the event that you actually can accomplish that, I could certainly end up being amazed.

7. by Window Replacement

On September 12, 2011 at 5:15 am

My neighbor and I were simply debating this specific subject, hes normally in search of to show me incorrect. Your view on that is nice and precisely how I actually feel. I simply now mailed him this website online to indicate him your individual view. After trying over your web site I guide marked and shall be coming again to read your new posts!

8. by play video

On November 28, 2011 at 6:16 pm

This is a quite great standpoint, but is not produce virtually any sence in any way discussing of which mather. Every method gives thanks and also i had try to reveal your personal post straight into delicius but it surely seems to be troubles employing your info websites is it possible to please recheck this. with thanks yet again.

9. by solid silver zippo

On December 17, 2012 at 8:26 am

A person taken care of me being a computer game…an individual enjoyed me personally, so when you still have worn out…you cheated.