GoodyBlog Gets a Brand-New Look

screenIf you’re a regular GoodyBlog reader (and we hope you are!), you’ve probably noticed some pretty big changes today. We have a fresh new look and GoodyBlog is now part of our parent site, Parents.com. No worries! You’ll still get all the same great posts from your loyal team of Parents magazine editors and you can still find us at GoodyBlog.com. We’re also still tinkering under the hood, so if you run into any issues or broken links, please let us know so we can fix them. Questions, comments? We’re all ears.

But wait, there’s more! As part of our effort to freshen up around here, we’re also updating our “Goody Reads” blog roll. Do you want your blog or site to be featured on our list? Leave a comment on this post and let us know why you’re a Goody Read!

Last but not least, as a super-special thanks to our awesome readers we are giving away EVERYTHING from our Parents holiday gift guide. Click here to scope out the goodies and enter to win.

Tags: | Categories: News

1. by Kathy O

On December 1, 2009 at 7:44 am

I love reading your blog, but I hate navigating the Parents site. I hope this doesn’t hinder the greatness that is your blog!

2. by lace

On December 1, 2009 at 11:09 am

I almost thought I was at the wrong site when I clicked over. Great new look!

3. by Deborah

On December 5, 2009 at 1:21 pm

Waaaaay too busy. Too much going in.

4. by alexandra

On December 6, 2009 at 11:59 am

I’m not sure if it’s because of the switch, but the image for my goodyblog button isn’t loading anymore. Do you have a new button for linking?

5. by Anette Tyler

On December 6, 2009 at 1:13 pm

I love reading your blog and the new look is fantastic

6. by http://www.yfotskhpejcp.com

On February 16, 2011 at 6:47 pm

Hey n9nj2lj22e1sn52tzrli, very interesting post, it really got me thinking. ztw65qzj3f ys6jgu8cm6 Thank you. 8vq1ifh6ol
    5dttczr4i5

7. by Samira Wunderlin

On February 27, 2011 at 2:55 am

I wish to point out my gratitude for your kindness giving support to all those that need help on this matter. Your real commitment to getting the message all over became wonderfully important and has truly made people like me to get to their endeavors. This informative suggestions can mean a whole lot to me and somewhat more to my office colleagues. Regards; from all of us.

8. by Eating Leeds

On March 7, 2011 at 7:29 am

I believe that may be a captivating element, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my considering cap. Every so often I am getting such a lot in a rut that I simply feel like a record.

9. by Sharolyn Menna

On March 9, 2011 at 5:20 pm

Several of these messages on this article appear to be junk, You should filter them out.

10. by Sacramento Web Designers

On March 18, 2011 at 3:36 am

*Good Evening,Can I just say what a breath of fresh air to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the web. You definitely know how to bring an issue to and make it important. More web browsers need to read this and read this side of the story. I cant consider youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

11. by Kristopher

On March 29, 2011 at 11:55 pm

Took me time to read all the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the article. It proved to be Extremely useful to me and I’m certain to all the commenters here It is always great when you can not only be informed, but also entertained I’m sure you had fun writing this post.

12. by building pizza oven

On April 2, 2011 at 5:03 pm

Screenwriting. It’s more of challenging than novel composing; you have to show everything, you can’t just have an internal dialogue to explain items to the reader.

13. by probate lawyers sydney

On April 12, 2011 at 2:28 am

This was a genuinely very superior post. In theory I’d prefer to publish like this also – getting time and actual effort to make a wonderful piece of writing… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to obtain some thing done.

14. by keranjang synthetic rattan

On April 15, 2011 at 3:27 am

I do not even know how I finished up here, but I believed this publish was great. I do not recognise who you are however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger in case you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

15. by investment properties

On April 24, 2011 at 4:53 pm

I do like the way you have framed this concern and it really does supply me personally a lot of fodder for thought. Nevertheless, through just what I have seen, I really hope as the actual feed-back pile on that individuals continue to be on point and in no way start upon a tirade of the news of the day. Still, thank you for this superb point and while I do not concur with this in totality, I value the viewpoint.

16. by dean jones

On May 11, 2011 at 11:29 am

Resources this kind of as the 1 you mentioned here will be extremely useful to myself! I will publish a hyperlink to this web page on my private blog. I am certain my site site visitors will come across that quite valuable.

17. by Jovita Ngo

On May 19, 2011 at 9:44 am

Writing is a skill which cannot be mastered by all. It is a talent that has to come from within the writer. People recognize their talent to write during different phases of life.

18. by between

On June 8, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Building your Elur downline is about generating a constant supply of fresh network marketing leads and to do this effectively your going to

19. by Egg

On August 18, 2011 at 5:44 pm

the growing concern for youth-related disorders. Regardless of what you may specialize in; after

20. by Karima Mobley

On November 18, 2011 at 6:41 pm

I find the talk about GoodyBlog Gets a Brand-New Look | GoodyBlog all a bit meaningless. Political leaders and central bankers round the world have done everything they can to prop up failed lending institutions, and lending that was risky from the onset. We will not have a real sustainable recovery without an end to deficit spending and lots of lending institutions going bust. I find discussion about personal finance and loans a bit meaningless. I also think the home costs have to reduce a lot even now. I mean why would you want to own a home in the US or France? Isn’t it much more cost effective to rent? Regards, Karima Mobley

21. by Warszawa Noclegi Centrum

On November 30, 2011 at 7:26 am

Great info and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is really the best place to ask but do you people have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thx :)