Friday Night Movies

6a00d8341c30cf53ef01287596c623970c-250wiThis Week’s Birthday Goody:

This post is brought to you by the letters H and S and the numbers 4 and 0 for Happy 40th, Sesame Street!!! That’s right–everyone’s favorite preschool TV program has hit middle age, which means most of you reading this also watched the show growing up. And to celebrate this awesome anniversary, you can share some of the greatest moments with your kids, thanks to Sesame Street: 40 Years of Sunny Days.

6a00d8341c30cf53ef01287596cd8a970c-250wiThis Week’s Big-Screen Goody:

Fantastic Mr. Fox (rated PG, limited release until Nov. 25th)

6a00d8341c30cf53ef0120a6950392970b-250wiThis Week’s DVD Goodies:

SpongeBob SquarePants: Truth or Square

Up

The Put-Your-Kids-to-Bed-First Pick of the Week:

Watchmen: The Ultimate Cut

1. by Carina Malama

On July 1, 2011 at 9:01 pm

hello!,I love your writing so much! percentage we keep up a correspondence extra about your post on AOL? I require an expert in this space to unravel my problem. May be that’s you! Taking a look forward to peer you.

2. by bilety lotnicze

On November 18, 2011 at 4:06 am

The subsequent time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I know it was my option to learn, but I truly thought youd have one thing attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you could fix in the event you werent too busy searching for attention.

3. by Kendall Juares

On November 20, 2011 at 3:08 pm

There are definitely lots of details like that to take into consideration. That could be a nice level to deliver up. I provide the ideas above as general inspiration however clearly there are questions like the one you convey up the place a very powerful thing shall be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged around issues like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Both boys and girls really feel the impression of only a second’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

4. by meble na wymiar Warszawa

On November 21, 2011 at 2:34 pm

This web page is known as a walk-by way of for all of the data you wished about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and also you’ll definitely discover it.

5. by Tinisha Posso

On January 11, 2012 at 3:42 pm

An attention-grabbing dialogue is worth comment. I believe that you should write more on this topic, it won’t be a taboo subject but usually persons are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

6. by wesela

On January 19, 2012 at 6:56 am

Good post. I study one thing more difficult on totally different blogs everyday. It can always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d desire to use some with the content material on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a hyperlink in your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

7. by Karly Schollmeier

On January 20, 2012 at 6:55 am

I am often to running a blog and i actually respect your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for brand new information.