Ultra-Hip Ultrasound

Screen-capture-11 As if seeing your baby in utero isn't thrilling enough, now there's a way to trick out your ultrasound.

Yes, it's true you can download the iPhone app called Pimp My Ultrasound to give your unborn child stylish headgear like bows, football helmets or santa hats, accessories such as sunglasses, a guitar, or a credit card, and then embellish with text bubbles and picture frames.

No, this should not be your first priority when viewing your ultrasound, but it makes for a good giggle. And it not all just fun and games, they donate 5% of their profits to charities that work with babies in need.

Tags: , , , , , | Categories: Pregnancy

1. by Stell

On October 15, 2009 at 2:31 pm

Just an FYI that my browser indicated possible malware on the Pimp My Ultrasound page.

2. by Angela Crane

On October 15, 2009 at 9:15 pm

I seriously wonder what they will come up with next!!! This would be a cute way to show off your new little one!!!

3. by Laura

On October 16, 2009 at 4:01 pm

The pic of the ultrasound of your baby being a PIMP and drinking from a pimp cup, which is filled with pimp juice(liquor), is not a good way to see your baby in my opinion! I would not use this app on my i phone to make by baby “cool”. I want to baby to be great individual and not just go with the “flow” and blend in with the wrong crowd. That is what I see with a pimp. SO WRONG!!

4. by Julie Saulinskas

On October 19, 2009 at 3:23 pm

This is ridiculous! The ultrasound pictures should be treasured just as they are without any crazy hats or whatever.

5. by Donny Hedding

On July 1, 2011 at 8:42 pm

I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thx again!

6. by how to complete surveys

On July 17, 2011 at 1:55 pm

I am glad to be a visitant of this arrant blog, thanks for this rare info!

7. by Get Wealthy

On September 20, 2011 at 11:45 pm

I love your frozen yougert, and also the song which I heaard as a child. I didnt know it was done so long ago by Fred Waring.