Spankin’ New Headlines

News Image NEW
A mom’s worst nightmare: Two Russian women discover that their toddlers were swapped at birth. Mom Logic

Encouraging kids to drink water in school can prevent obesity. New York Times

The PTA is petitioning congress to get junk food out of school vending machines. Reuters

Super Toddler: This 3-year-old has a genetic mutation that gives him unusual muscle strength—and doctors have been looking for ways to replicate the effect. ABC News

Experts use “stealth health” techniques to get kids make healthy choices without realizing it. Newsweek

Original photo via

1. by Kaira

On April 3, 2009 at 10:41 am

You might also be interested in this article on how 3-D can be bad for kids’ eyes!

2. by Les Uecker

On November 30, 2011 at 10:58 pm

This is a good news to get bloggers. It opens usage of a huge spectrum of people who find themselves finding a location to approach their problems. With a person’s theme, I would be able to gain this visibility My business is having at this point. Thanks to do this informative place, I learned plenty!

3. by UGG Boots Sale Online

On December 21, 2011 at 2:27 am

I contain read your current article. It’s actually helpful. We could benefit a whole lot from it all. Fluent posting style and even vivid phrases make individuals readers benefit from reading. I may share a person’s opinions having my friends.

4. by dr dre

On January 9, 2012 at 11:04 pm

An interesting discussion is worth provide feedback. I believe that you should generate even more on this area, it would not even be a taboo issue but generally people are insufficient to discuss on this type of subjects. To the next. Cheers

5. by jordan take flight

On January 13, 2012 at 4:32 am

Thanks for the article! Just browsing around online I get into some cool stuff. Anyways, back to school work¡­

6. by nicole jordan

On January 13, 2012 at 11:38 am

excellent internet site ¡ª only found it in bing along with really was amazed of computer have a very wonderful day time his mom