ABCs You Can Eat

3316.zoom.a

This cake pan (which is customizable to form any letter or number) definitely wins the why-didn't-I-think-of-that award. It's $40 well-spent: You'll use this baby year after year. Or at least until your kids refuse another number or initial cake.

Found via craftzine.

Tags: | Categories: Birthdays, Food, Your Child

1. by Myra

On January 16, 2009 at 3:08 am

Too big of a price tag for me right now, but still very cool!

2. by Jennifer

On January 16, 2009 at 1:59 pm

I’d love to hear from someone who actually tried it. I find that just getting a regular cake out of the pan can be a nightmare… so this scares me.

3. by Amanda

On January 16, 2009 at 2:29 pm

Jennifer: Apparently you can take the cubes out individually before you release the cake from the pan, so I’d expect that would make it significantly easier. At least I’d hope! :)

4. by Nancy D.

On January 16, 2009 at 3:51 pm

That is the best idea ever! I want one now

5. by mortgage broker sydney

On September 21, 2011 at 6:51 am

[...] Daniel Eindhoven sent in his latest creation, this is one killer looking coil gun! The laser effects are fantastic. If you love coil guns make sure you have a look at our top 5 coil gun list. [...]

6. by James Wilison

On November 9, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Thanks for another fantastic article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.

7. by Allegro Anglia

On November 18, 2011 at 4:27 pm

Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely great. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous website.

8. by vendita strumenti musicali online

On November 20, 2011 at 3:09 am

I agree

9. by Adina Baublitz

On January 5, 2012 at 9:24 am

Good write-up, I am regular visitor of one’s blog, maintain up the nice operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.