This Clock Lays Eggs

Epc-electronicgadget-418-1-l
I’m on a never ending mission to become a pleasant morning person. Maybe this chicken clock can do the trick. When the alarm goes off, five eggs drop into the mini-basket. The only way to turn it off is to place all five back in the top of the chicken. Yes, it comes with an extra egg.
Has anyone tried a gadgety alarm clock like this? I know there are runaway clocks and puzzle clocks out there too. But I feel like I’d be less likely to actually get angry at this one. It’s too cute.

1. by The Gang's All Here!

On November 24, 2008 at 12:07 pm

I’m slightly embarrassed to admit that this would make me MORE unpleasant. Except for my sweet Li’l Empress’s face, in the a.m. I don’t “do” cute with much tolerance. Additionally, trying to get the eggs back into the chicken likely requires more dexterity than I am capable of before my coffee.

2. by The Gang's All Here!

On November 24, 2008 at 12:07 pm

3. by The Gang's All Here!

On November 24, 2008 at 12:07 pm

4. by Crafty Mom

On November 24, 2008 at 3:24 pm

I cannot believe how cute this is!! Some people can create the most amazing things. Good for you and your “mission.”

5. by zsera