Gwen Stefani Has Another Boy!

Gg
Congrats to Gwen and Gavin! The rockstar couple gave birth to their second child yesterday–and it ain’t no holla-back girl. Both mom and son are doing fine. But the burning question is when you already have one kid named Kingston, do you try to top it or go with something more traditional for baby No. 2? Drum roll, please! His name is…Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale. So, I’m guessing not traditional then? What do you think: Love it or still trying to figure out how to pronounce it?

Tags: , , , | Categories: News

1. by Jill

On August 22, 2008 at 2:10 pm

I thought Kingston was cool. But this one seems a bit much.

2. by stephanie balvin

On August 22, 2008 at 3:09 pm

Is that the first name?

3. by Beth

On August 22, 2008 at 3:19 pm

I’m going to have to go with HIDEOUS. Come on, this celebrity baby naming this is getting a little ridiculous!

4. by Jessica

On August 22, 2008 at 4:03 pm

I’ve decided that the celebrity baby naming craze is this: They are, for the most part, superficial and want to see themselves in the spotlight (hence the going into such a public profession). They also want to have their kid be in the spotlight just like them and the only way to do that when they are little babies is to give them horribly atrocious names that they will forever wish they didn’t have and secretly wish to be called “Jane” and “John”.
    Can you tell I’m jealous of all of them? Maybe only the money. They can keep the rest…

5. by Wendy Toth

On August 22, 2008 at 4:49 pm

Wow. I’ve been such a loyal (read: crazed) fan of hers since I was a wee angsty high schooler belting out “Just a Girl,” clinging to her sparkly bindis and her positive female role model-ness. As such, I’ve taken it upon myself to find something nice to say. It has a nice reggae vibe to it. Now I’m going home to listen to Tragic Kingdom and reflect.

6. by Christina

On August 22, 2008 at 8:07 pm

Hate it! Ugh another crazy celebrity baby name. Maybe he will have a cute, pronounceable nickname like “Z”!

7. by Kim

On August 23, 2008 at 8:20 am

That’s just awful…really. He’s going to think his whole life, why couldn’t I have at least been born first?

8. by E Simpson

On August 23, 2008 at 1:25 pm

Oh Gwen. Say it ain’t so!

9. by Jill

On August 23, 2008 at 1:54 pm

Wendy, you crack me up. I loved that album too.

10. by Jennifer C

On August 23, 2008 at 8:25 pm

I LOVE unusual names. But that is just plain odd. Zuma? Nesta? I hope they call that poor child Rock!

11. by Louise

On August 23, 2008 at 9:18 pm

That’s just awful!!! Kingston is a great name, and they name his poor brother Zuma Nesta Rock??????

12. by JEnny

On August 23, 2008 at 9:30 pm

I hate it. I thought Kingston was kind of out there, but at least it sounded like a name!
    Zuma? Nesta? Rock? WTH?

13. by mannequin

On August 24, 2008 at 11:36 am

ludicrous. It’s not even catchy, it sounds like a mixed drink to me.

14. by Nancy Murphy

On August 28, 2008 at 10:41 pm

The good news is … he won’t have any friends with the same name.

15. by Gwen Stefani’s Surprise Pregnancy? | MyBabyLaugh

On September 9, 2013 at 1:09 pm

[...] coolest singers ever, she moreover seems like an impressive mom. Have you seen her sons Kingston & Zuma? They have killer style just like their hot mama. It would be a shame to deprive the world of more [...]