Money, Money, Money
With a not-so-hot economy, we’re wondering how much dough parents are doling out for the numerous expenses that come with having kids. So tell us, what’s the going rate in your family for…
- A tooth? Does the tooth fairy leave more for the first or last lost tooth?
- A gift for a friend’s baby’s first birthday?
- Presents for your pre-schooler’s classmates’ birthdays?
- A gift card when you want to spend as little as possible without looking too cheap?
- Allowance? (When do you start giving it? Does the amount change with age?)
- A teacher/coach/music teacher’s holiday gift?
Let us know what you think, and your response could end up in Parents!Add a Comment