Cool Way to Create a Keepsake

Picture_1 Check out this awesome piece of personalized artwork from Sticks and Stones. Visit their site and choose from the library of letters to spell out a word or name and they’ll mail you a matted and framed keepsake – a one of a kind gift for sure! (Fun Fact: All the photos were taken by the company’s founders and their three young daughters when they started an ongoing project to find letters in nature and architecture.) So cool!

Tags: , , , | Categories: Crafts, Shopping & Gear

1. by Melanie

On May 13, 2008 at 3:39 pm

I saw this company on the Rachael Ray show, and she said this was Oprah’s wedding gift to Tom and Katie. We bought one and it is a consistent conversation piece when people see it. Incredible!

2. by phyllis

On May 13, 2008 at 3:42 pm

you can do this yourself using flickr too:-)

3. by Heather

On May 13, 2008 at 5:29 pm

you mean you can actually get alpbhabet photos of things in nature, print them and frame them using flickr? Custom framing alone costs $150 minimum. With the demands on my time, I’ll just buy one.

4. by Vicky

On July 2, 2008 at 11:27 pm

I saw something like this at http://www.letterperspectives.com. Cool concept.

5. by Stacey

On August 5, 2008 at 11:36 am

I’m with you, Heather, I’ll just buy one rather than spend my time trying to find letters that might look good. I trust these guys to take care of that!
    I just bought my first piece and can’t wait for it to arrive. Thanks for highlighting Sticks and Stones, Goodyblog! I have found my new gift “for the person who has everything” (and might even get one for myself)!!!

6. by Heidi

On August 9, 2008 at 4:34 pm

I am a HUGE FAN of Sticks and Stones! Their quality is incredible! I have bought 9 of their art pieces and everytime I give one, the recipient wants to know if they can start giving it as their ‘signature gift’ also. It makes me so happy knowing that my gift will always be treasured. Yay for Sticks and Stones!!!!

7. by Mike Hall

On August 27, 2008 at 1:10 pm

I know the Deal’s personally and am so happy to see their business doing well. They have worked very hard and deserve the recognition they are getting. Sticks and Stones is a quality product created by a quality company. Great feature.