Pants To Go

Index_hand_2  Pants3_2  Pants4_4

You have those moments (you all know the ones) where your kid needs a new pair of pants…and fast!  Perhaps you are on the go, and maybe even without your diaper bag at your finger tips (heaven forbid!).

Check out Pantsinapinch.com, a new company selling a change of pants in a coaster-size tin for kids from 3 months up to 6T.  They are 100% cotton and come in a variety of colors.  Toss a tin in your glove compartment, in your pocketbook (even if it’s a clutch), or carry one in your back pocket.

For those clumsy, sloppy days, I kind of wish they made these in my size.

Thanks to DailyCandy Kids LA for the link!

1. by Northern Cheapskate

On March 10, 2008 at 2:47 pm

GREAT idea! LOUSY price! $20 for a pair of pants! The pairs my kids wear now don’t cost half that!

2. by Northern Cheapskate

On March 10, 2008 at 2:48 pm

3. by Nancy

On March 10, 2008 at 3:08 pm

$20 per pair??? All it saves is a few square inches. Go to Walmart, buy some cheap pants and roll them up in a Ziploc. $5 vs $20

4. by Steph

On March 10, 2008 at 3:49 pm

I agree – they are just too pricey. I don’t pay that much for pants my boys wear everyday, so paying that much for an emergency pair seems silly. Hanes sweatpants at Target or Okee Dokee at JC Penny’s will work just as well and cost much less!

5. by Nichole

On March 10, 2008 at 4:22 pm

I am assuming that once these come out of the tin there is no way in the world to get them to go back in and therefore they become regular everyday pants at that point. I am with Nancy on rolling them up and just putting them in a ziploc since you would have to do that with these after one accident anyway. $3-5 maybe, $20 that is just out of the question.

6. by Jennifer

On March 10, 2008 at 5:11 pm

Shipping is $10, so the real cost is $30 for one pair. The price goes down for multiple pairs, but they’re too much. You’re paying for the one-time ultracondensed packaging essentially. If you have money to blow, OK, these make a good doodad.

7. by Stephanie @ Figments

On March 11, 2008 at 12:02 pm

I agree with the zip lock bag idea – you can probably fit a pair of underpants in too! It’s a cute concept though.

8. by Cassie

On March 11, 2008 at 1:23 pm

That is a crazy price. Another alternative is to put cheapie Walmart pants in a “Food Saver” bag and suck all the air out. That will condense the package.

9. by Kelly Guenther

On March 19, 2008 at 7:23 pm

I agree, too spendy. Plus they would be better for baby and the environment if they were made with organic cotton.

10. by Kelly Guenther

On March 19, 2008 at 7:23 pm

11. by Suzanne

On May 7, 2009 at 5:48 pm

Help
    I have a 4 year old who just refuses to potty train. I have tried everything, leaving him wet, getting mad, rewards, potty dance, all different types of rewards. He just does not seem to care. He will go all day no accidents then have 3 or 4 in a row and then refuse to try any more. He does not seem to care.