Downsize Your Diaper Bag

Tbb_action_3
Here at GoodyBlog we share a passion for three types of "anythings": anything homemade, anything cupcake, and anything mom- or dad-invented. This cool new product falls under the third category…

Tbb_product_shot_3
Completely frustrated by trying to fit a bulky diaper bag and a baby on the changing table in cramped restrooms, this mother-daughter team created what they hoped would be the perfect solution: the Ticklebug Baby Changing Kit. It’s a super-compact diaper bag that opens into a changing pad and has tons of pockets for diaper-swapping necessities (and your wallet, keys and more). Plus, once your tot is out of diapers you can use the kit as a travel activity tote! Just stuff the pockets with markers, books and snacks and you’re set.
Picture_4_4

1. by Kathleen

On February 15, 2008 at 1:09 pm

This is an awesome idea…I just wish it was more cost friendly!

2. by FireMom

On February 15, 2008 at 1:40 pm

Totally not cloth diapering friendly!

3. by Kim

On February 15, 2008 at 2:30 pm

A little on the pricey side, but where was this when I still needed such a thing? I would have LOVED to have something so convenient! (Although, I wonder if it’s big enough to hold the spare onesie?)

4. by adrienne

On February 15, 2008 at 4:46 pm

$39 for something handmade in the USA with quality materials is pricey? I actually think that’s pretty reasonable. Plus it’s not sweatshop made and it hasn’t wasted oodles of fossil fuel getting shipped across oceans.
    What a great idea!

5. by Lori

On February 15, 2008 at 5:32 pm

I love the idea of it, but I’d still need space for a bottle/cup and snacks…Guess I can’t downsize quite yet.

6. by Ken

On February 15, 2008 at 10:20 pm

Finally a baby product dads won’t mind toting on their shoulder, less to carry the better. Cool camo bag and to top it off made in USA!!!! Going to place my order and yes I am ordering one for the wife…
    Great idea and thank you for keeping it in the USA

7. by Amy

On February 16, 2008 at 11:47 am

Super cute, nice idea but I still need room for a sippy cup and snacks. I have a JuJuBe Small that works out very well with a just turned 2 year old.

8. by Bria

On February 16, 2008 at 11:49 am

Love it! Especially the strap for a toy! I have never seen anything like that!

9. by Reena Foster

On February 16, 2008 at 12:41 pm

Yeah!! I finally have one of the products you have profiled and I LOVE IT!! As a breastfeeding mom I have used it to cover up when I am breastfeeding in public by wrapping the strap around my neck. Easy to carry. I attach it to my purse, stroller or wrap it on my wrist. The pad and all the diapers, wipes and accessories are right at my finger tips. No more bending over to pick up changing necessities or balancing wipes/diapers/creams on the ledge of the changing table. Now I have them all right where I need them! Great idea!!

10. by karri

On February 16, 2008 at 9:28 pm

There are so many diaper changers out there. This is not that much different, except to pricey.. By the time you fill it up with diapers, wipes, ect your paying over 50.00 for what?? Nice idea, but I’ve seen this product in other stores with similarites.

11. by Tina

On February 16, 2008 at 9:31 pm

I love this product!!!! What a life saver it has been to have this. I’ve used it on a plane for my infant, at restaurants, church etc. It is so easy to grab and go. Everything is so accessible and makes changing quick and easy. Also very clean.. well worth the buck for this.

12. by Lisa Reynolds

On February 16, 2008 at 10:20 pm

There’s no room for a bottle, snacks or more than one diaper. If your out for several hours you will need more than one diaper. Too costly. Times are bad. Who wants to pay that much for a diaper changer when you can go to Target or Walmart and get the same thing.

13. by Sara

On February 17, 2008 at 7:52 am

I am excited to have finally found something that I can use for my son who is 6 yrs old and has multiple disabilities. The larger size is great.

14. by Lisa

On February 17, 2008 at 4:39 pm

I don’t normally blog, but I have to say with all the recalls and the ones that continue to happen it is refreshing to see a company producing in the USA. If it costs more, I am all for paying it knowing it is being made in our backyard. Plus machine wash, great since I live with my purel. I like the fact it can hold multiple diapers with a 1 1/2 year old and another due in May it will help me tremendously!

15. by Christine - From Dates to Diapers

On February 17, 2008 at 5:27 pm

I love taking as little as possible with us o outings – This is perfect!!

16. by Julie

On February 18, 2008 at 11:36 am

This would be a great product for when your baby is a little older and you no longer need to tote along as much supplies. It’s a cute idea, but I wonder if it could fit cloth diapers, cloth wipes and a wet bag.

17. by Cenia

On February 19, 2008 at 10:30 am

You guys should check out http://www.docbloom.com/ great teething jewelry that looks nice.

18. by Amanda

On May 7, 2008 at 1:56 pm

Thanks for covering a parent invented product! Working within that realm and experiencing the products as both consumer and marketer, it is thrilling when you have functionality with a heart. I hadn’t seen these before and with a 6 day old, 2 year old and 3.5 year old at home, I am still in the market. :)

19. by religion

On March 31, 2013 at 11:16 am

I’d need to study with you here. Which is not a single issue I commonly do! I get pleasure from studying a place up that can make individuals feel. Additionally, thanks for allowing me to remark!