New Stuff From Fred!

I’m completely obsessed with Fred, the super-cool company whose witty, well-designed products have me convinced that they can do no wrong. Witness, my brand-new faves:

The Arty Party
Artyparty_648

Pick Your Nose Party Animals
Pynanimals_6481

And the Wishosaurus
Wishosaurus_648

1. by Andrea Reynolds

On January 28, 2008 at 5:16 pm

This site has the wittiest things I’ve seen in awhile! Thanks for posting it!

2. by Trish

On January 28, 2008 at 7:57 pm

Fred stuff is awesome! we have their Boost booster seat that looks like the yellow pages :-)

3. by CE

On January 28, 2008 at 8:00 pm

Their stuff is cool, but their website doesn’t have purchase info, and a google search doesn’t yield much either. I am looking for the ice princess ice cube trays. any suggestions???

4. by Amanda

On January 29, 2008 at 9:17 am

CE: I did a quick search and I can’t find them anywhere yet. I bet it’s because they’re literally brand-brand new. Here’s the link if you want to contact them to find out if anyone’s selling it yet, and I bet they’d let you know when someone does carry it:
    Also, PerpetualKid.com usually has a ton of Fred stuff (but not this one yet.) HTH a little!

5. by WebDrops

On February 26, 2008 at 4:40 am

oh! my god they have some real cool stuff… I really like those Pick Your Nose Party Animals glasses… very different and m sure kids will have a great time… checking out who grabbed which animals nose :)

6. by asd

On June 29, 2011 at 7:59 am

F*ckin’remarkable things here. I am very glad to see your post. Thanks a lot and i’m looking forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

7. by Prolapse

On September 8, 2011 at 12:04 am

Found what I was looking for… Thanks for posting this! Youre gonna keep blowin up keep it up!

8. by dirlist7.addurlstore.info: Betting Texas Holdem

On November 22, 2011 at 8:50 pm

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to going over your web page again.

9. by Belstaff Clothing

On November 23, 2011 at 7:47 pm

I wholly support your current points involving view while in the article. I’m certainly your spectacular writing style is likely to make your article well liked. At previous, more and more people will towards your posting.

10. by Metart photography

On December 21, 2011 at 3:50 pm

The moment I initially left a comment I clicked on a -”Notify me when new comments are added”- now every single moment any comment is added I get 4 messages with the same comment. Can there be any way you could delete me right from that system? Thanks!