Aye Aye Caption, Part Quatre

104996852_1ffc789e43 Look! Up in the sky. It’s a bird … it’s a plane … no! It’s your winning caption for this adorable entry in our ongoing Aye Aye Caption contest.

The task is simple. And fun. Just take a gander at the photograph to the right, and post your funniest, wittiest, most clever caption that you can think of. Bask in the good humor of your fellow Goody Bloggers and check back often to see who’s saying what. And definitely check back next Monday to see if your caption was chosen as this week’s winner. Your prize? Well, we here at Goody Blog are big on the belief that there’s no greater gift than the satisfaction of knowing you’ve done a great job. ; )

Need a little inspiration? To review last week’s contest and its winners (our first ever tie!!), click here. (Just make sure you’re not sipping anything, unless you’re up for an I Love Lucy-esque spit-take.)

So take a crack at it. We’re sure you can come up with something superfunny. Good luck!

1. by Betsy

On May 22, 2007 at 12:55 pm

He can handle the kriptonite, just don’t get him near strained peas.

2. by Billy Reno

On May 22, 2007 at 2:00 pm

3. by laura_s

On May 22, 2007 at 3:33 pm

I agreed to this costume because I was promised Lois Lane as my sidekick – not Gary the pug.

4. by Liza

On May 22, 2007 at 6:06 pm

“Sniff…Sniff…I said Superman…NOT Pooperman!”

5. by Megan

On May 23, 2007 at 10:42 am

I don’t know about you, but now that I have the costume on, being a superhero just doesn’t have the same appeal.

6. by Ron

On May 31, 2007 at 4:37 pm

Okay. Even though there were only five entrants this week (no, don’t worry, I’m not taking it personally), this was perhaps my hardest decision. Great, great job everyone. But I do have a winner. And it is ……….
    Billy Reno’s “Even Supertot couldn’t reverse the curse bestowed upon Spider Dog’s head by the evil Dr. Zinnia.”
    It had just the right combo of wackiness and randomness, while also tying in so many elements of the pic. You rock, Billy Reno!!