Wednesday, December 28th, 2011
1. Wayne will have another baby to smother him.
2. I’ll have another baby to smother/obsess over besides Fia.
3. Fia will have something besides Wayne to smother.
4. Fia won’t blame me someday for not giving her a sibling.
5. In four months I’ll appreciate sleep even more than I do now (because he’ll sleep through the night by then, right?).
6. We get more chaos in our life. Keeps things interesting.
7. I get my vag back intact from my “condition”—and my spider veins will go away. Promise me that. (um, no picture for that one!)
8. I get to nap with a newborn. Warm and snuggly. Nothing better. Maybe Fia will even lie down with us. Heaven.
Add a Comment