Monday, January 14th, 2013
Do you have a few must-read parenting blogs? Ones that make you laugh, cry, or just simply wow you? Parents magazine just opened nominations for their 2013 Parents Blog Awards.
- Most likely to have you reaching for the tissues
- Most likely to make you laugh
- Most likely to inspire you to change the world
- Most likely to make life as CHO (Chief Household Officer) easier
- Most likely to wow you with photos or videos
- Most likely to help you achieve a personal goal
Five finalists will be selected in each category, and then you can vote for the winners! Voting will take place between February 6 and February 24. The winners will be announced on Parents.com on March 1, and then featured in an upcoming issue of Parents.
Nominations can be made at Parents’s Facebook page.